I'm Calling it!!!

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Rod will be the Pro Bowl MVP. I think he is pissed about losing, he wants everyone to remember who the best really is. He gets to run his own offense with the help of Megatron, Larry Fitzgerald, GJ85 and Jimmy Graham. OM frickin G!!!!!! I also think that the NFC Defense will be dominate also. Dom's 3-4 against Andy Dalton???

OP
OP
CHIpackFAN

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a die hard football fan, I love it. Anytime i can watch a football game, is good times for me. I'm football 24/7; 365. I'm looking for Packers news the entire year.

OP
OP
CHIpackFAN

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you might not care but you bet you **** you are going to either watch highlights or you are going to watch the game. When you see A Rod out there tearing it up, what are you going to do???? SMILE!!!!!!!!!

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with CHIpackFAN - i'm looking forward to the pro bowl. It may not be the SB, but i am just happy to see the packers. What ticks me off is what Goddell did to the PB. It should be after SB. Plus i wish the commish would do something to the PB to garn the interest that MLB & NBA all star games do.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First, the defenses are all a 4-3, not a 3-4. They keep it simple in an effort to try and minimize injuries.

Second, I'll definitely be watching the Pro Bowl. It's fun, it's football, and will be the last time I get to see Packers players suit up until August.

Third, the Pro Bowl is much better being BEFORE the Super Bowl and not after. Every other all-star game takes place mid-season. The NFL's cannot for obvious reasons, so having it played before the Super Bowl is the better thing to do. Not to mention the ratings have increased having the pro-bowl held the week before.

Besides, the Super Bowl, the pinnacle of all sports, should be the last game of the season. The season should end with a bang, not with a ho hum..

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
No one takes the Pro Bowl seriously, it's not what it used to be...I don't know if people even watch it anymore.

Reaction score
I'm with CHIpackFAN. look for packers stuff every day and i'll watch the probowl also. also the mvp show on nfl.com the night before the super bowl. hope rogers wins all the awards in these shows and games... go pack go

D

Dan115

I remember Jason Sehorn getting hurt. I don't think his injury was in the game. I think it was in some before game competition.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Well this is a a relief. All year I hoped for a Packers repeat but the pro bowl MVP will certainly ease the pain.:confused:

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The ProBowl falls on my birthday this year and there's nothing I'd rather do than watch football, drink beer and eat brats.
I'll be watching it.

And I think... the ProBowl is a Harbaugh Bowl as well.

D

Dan115

The ProBowl falls on my birthday this year and there's nothing I'd rather do than watch football, drink beer and eat brats.
I'll be watching it.

And I think... the ProBowl is a Harbaugh Bowl as well.

Packer coaching staff has the NFC team.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
A Rod will be the Pro Bowl MVP. I think he is pissed about losing, he wants everyone to remember who the best really is. He gets to run his own offense with the help of Megatron, Larry Fitzgerald, GJ85 and Jimmy Graham. OM frickin G!!!!!! I also think that the NFC Defense will be dominate also. Dom's 3-4 against Andy Dalton???

Typical. Offense does not win pro bowls!! Defense does!!!;)

Look at some of the AFC pro bowl defensive studs and you will see guys like Freeney/Revis/Suggs for example. It's gonna be a tough game.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one takes the Pro Bowl seriously, it's not what it used to be...I don't know if people even watch it anymore.

I don't think the Pro Bowl was ever taken seriously to begin with. It is what it is- Entertainment purposes only.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Vince Young once found his way into the pro bowl.

True story.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive never looked at a Pro-Bowl I only read about it in the stats section in Lindy's Sports, I think I'll watch it this year, still depressed the Pack is not in the Superbowl though

Members online

Latest posts