I'm bored. My Mock.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is assuming no trades, which is unlikely, and without knowing anything in regards to FA.

1) Clelin Ferrell - Edge - Clemson: Assuming we don't trade up, he's likely going to be the best edge on the board, or Harold Landry. I'm torn on the two, both are good, I think Ferrell is more versatile. I'd be happy with either. I think we need to take an Edge round 1, there aren't a ton of good options later.

2) Christian Kirk - WR - Texas A&M: Versatile. He's speedy, can get open running deep or shallow, good returner. Would add an explosive part to our offense that we need. Can play inside or outside, imo.

3) Uchenna Owosu - LB - USC: Came in as a safety, he's 6'1 240. He actually could be an edge, but I like him better as a 3-4 ILB. Has speed, can cover, and can rush. Great, great motor. Great leader. Hates to lose. Might be a stretch saying we can get him in the 3rd, but I'm gonna go with it. Kinda reminds me of Haason Red****.

3) Alex Cappa - OT - Humboldt State: He was OL of the year for his conference 4 years in a row. That's right, freshman - senior year. Good size. Competition is going to be the issue with him. I would take him, and if he can't play outside, move him in.

4) Jaleel Scott - WR - NMSU: This is a nice pick with our comp, I think. He's 6'6 215 and plays like he's 6'2 on the ground, and 6'6 with the ball in the air. Raw, little sketchy, but I take the chance on him. I really want to fix our WR core.

5) Chris Herndon - TE - Miami: A Miami guy! Ideally, we sign Trey Burton in FA and draft Herndon to be his sidekick/replacement. Herdon is a good player, tore his MCL this year, hopefully drops his value down.

5) Mike White - QB - Western Kentucky: Good size, good arm, good accuracy. Give him a shot and see if he can compete with Hundley. b

5) Skyler Phillips - OG - Idaho State: Power player. He's good. I like him. Why not?

5) Darius Phillips - CB - Western Michigan: Ok size. Lot of turnovers. Good returner. Can't be worse than Rollins (I hope).

6) Christian LaCoutoure Jr - DL - LSU: Don't know anything about him. Size/stats look good for this late. I'm losing interest fast.

7) Michael Joseph -CB - Dubuque: Productive, low level player. Decent size, lots of picks, don't care.

7) Braxton Berrios - WR - Miami: He's little, he's quick, he's productive, he's white. He's the slot WR we love and deserve.

Fin.

I probably need better secondary players, but our front 7 will be better. And our WR's will be awesome.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good draft. Hope we get a CB sooner than the 5th. Liking the idea of Kirk, would add nice wrinkle to offense and huge impact on PR. 37 returns in college, 6 for TDs. Nearly 1 in 6 returns are for TDs.

3 WRs, not sure we need that many. I like the developmental guys we already have.

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good draft. Hope we get a CB sooner than the 5th. Liking the idea of Kirk, would add nice wrinkle to offense and huge impact on PR. 37 returns in college, 6 for TDs. Nearly 1 in 6 returns are for TDs.

3 WRs, not sure we need that many. I like the developmental guys we already have.

Look up Jaleel Scott. You'll like what you see, I think. But yeah, we have a lot of wr's. Just thought we should add rookie talent since our $$$ at the position is already high. Rookie talent brings it down. And Berrios was just a throw in.

There's a CB from UCF that's entering the draft, Mike Hughes I think is his name. He's a real talent. Not sure where I'd slot him in. This is just to pass time. Won't have a good idea of everybody until after the combine.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Fun reading :) but think I will wait until we hire a new DC to see what scheme he will be running. See what shakes down with our own free agents and then finally what we do in Free Agency. Then...I will start preparing for the 127th annual Amish Draft!

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just did one on fanspeak idk their board seems like it could be a bit out of whack since players like Austin Bryant and rashaan Evans were still available in 7th round so I didn't take anyone that seemed like there was no way they would be available at that pick.

Rd 1 Christian Kirk wr Texas a&m 5-11 200
A faster Greg Jennings this dude can take a slant to the end zone, plus punt returner gold.
Rd 2 Josh Jackson cb Iowa 6-1 192
Highly unlikely he'll be available here but who knows. Ball hawk corner with good size and speed. Perfect to pair with King and Randall.
Rd 3 Ronald Jones II RB USC 6-0 200
Not the biggest guy but boy is he fast I'd like to see him race first rounder Kirk between the two the Packers offense has added a dimension. Nick chubb went right before this pick had they both been on the board I would have had a hard time not taking chubb he seems like just barely a step down from saquon Barkley. And I expect him to get better another year removed from the acl.
Rd 3 Dorance Armstrong Jr LB Kansas 6-3 246
Can play inside or out he's big, fast and athletic might be a real nice player next to Blake Martinez.
Rd 4 Armani Watts S Texas a&m 5-11 205
A true centerfielder of a safety for the Packers secondary even if Morgan Burnett resigns wouldn't mind having this guy as the 4th safety behind hhcd, jones, and Burnett. If Burnett not back hes very valuable as the deep safety to allow Josh Jones to lay lb or in the slot.
Rd 5 Jamal Peters CB Mississippi St. 6-2 218
Another big corner to add to the group of king, Randall and 2nd rounder Josh Jackson. Peters seems to be a playmaker.
Rd 5 Alex Cappa OT Humboldt St. 6-6 305
An athlete a big guy but from a small school a prospect worth taking in the 5th round.
Rd 5 Marcell Frazier Olb Missouri 6-4 265
Good size put up good numbers in the sec might be a tad slow but worth a shot in 5th.
Rd 5 Lorenzo Carter Olb Georgia 6-5 243
Carter is another pass rusher with good size and speed if at least 1/3 pans out I'd be happy.
Rd 6 Bj Hill DT Nc State 6-3 315
The perfect backup for Kenny Clark a poor man's kc, to me he seems like he could be a similar player after some development.
Rd 7 Dj Chark Wr Lsu 6-3 198
Another year another 7th round wr from LSU that wasn't supposed to be available this late. Once again good height at 6-3, only this guy's fast like sub 4.4 fast and he has some return ablity too.
Rd 7 Darius Phillips CB Western Michigan 5-10 190
This guy's a playmaker and all he does is score touchdowns whether it's returning a kick a interception or a fumble he scores touchdowns. So why not see it if he can continue that trend.

That's the draft feel like it would add a ton of speed and plamakers across the team

Last edited:

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I just did one on fanspeak idk their board seems like it could be a bit out of whack since players like Austin Bryant and rashaan Evans were still available in 7th round so I didn't take anyone that seemed like there was no way they would be available at that pick.

Rd 1 Christian Kirk wr Texas a&m 5-11 200
A faster Greg Jennings this dude can take a slant to the end zone, plus punt returner gold.
Rd 2 Josh Jackson cb Iowa 6-1 192
Highly unlikely he'll be available here but who knows. Ball hawk corner with good size and speed. Perfect to pair with King and Randall.
Rd 3 Ronald Jones II RB USC 6-0 200
Not the biggest guy but boy is he fast I'd like to see him race first rounder Kirk between the two the Packers offense has added a dimension. Nick chubb went right before this pick had they both been on the board I would have had a hard time not taking chubb he seems like just barely a step down from saquon Barkley. And I expect him to get better another year removed from the acl.
Rd 3 Dorance Armstrong Jr LB Kansas 6-3 246
Can play inside or out he's big, fast and athletic might be a real nice player next to Blake Martinez.
Rd 4 Armani Watts S Texas a&m 5-11 205
A true centerfielder of a safety for the Packers secondary even if Morgan Burnett resigns wouldn't mind having this guy as the 4th safety behind hhcd, jones, and Burnett. If Burnett not back hes very valuable as the deep safety to allow Josh Jones to lay lb or in the slot.
Rd 5 Jamal Peters CB Mississippi St. 6-2 218
Another big corner to add to the group of king, Randall and 2nd rounder Josh Jackson. Peters seems to be a playmaker.
Rd 5 Alex Cappa OT Humboldt St. 6-6 305
An athlete a big guy but from a small school a prospect worth taking in the 5th round.
Rd 5 Marcell Frazier Olb Missouri 6-4 265
Good size put up good numbers in the sec might be a tad slow but worth a shot in 5th.
Rd 5 Lorenzo Carter Olb Georgia 6-5 243
Carter is another pass rusher with good size and speed if at least 1/3 pans out I'd be happy.
Rd 6 Bj Hill DT Nc State 6-3 315
The perfect backup for Kenny Clark a poor man's kc, to me he seems like he could be a similar player after some development.
Rd 7 Dj Chark Wr Lsu 6-3 198
Another year another 7th round wr from LSU that wasn't supposed to be available this late. Once again good height at 6-3, only this guy's fast like sub 4.4 fast and he has some return ablity too.
Rd 7 Darius Phillips CB Western Michigan 5-10 190
This guy's a playmaker and all he does is score touchdowns whether it's returning a kick a interception or a fumble he scores touchdowns. So why not see it if he can continue that trend.

That's the draft feel like it would add a ton of speed and plamakers across the team
If Josh jackson falls to the second round he’s an absolute steal! Doubtful, but would be amazing!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts