I'm A Bit Surprised

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
with Jerry Jones waiting until today to fire Wade. I was expecting Wade to board the team plane, and have the stewardess say:

"Sorry sir, this seat is taken. You will need to find alternative transportation to Dallas".

And as always...The Cowboys SUCK!

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last night was the culmination of bad coaching. He'll make a gret DC somewhere in the league though. Same type of story with Weiss IMO.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Jones had any common sense, he would fire his general manager and hire someone who knows football. the Cowpies will be losers as long as Jones is running things.

Bum Phillips ought to drive to Dallas and beat the s*#t out of Jones for abusing his kid.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Jones had any common sense, he would fire his general manager and hire someone who knows football. the Cowpies will be losers as long as Jones is running things.

Bum Phillips ought to drive to Dallas and beat the s*#t out of Jones for abusing his kid.

I hear Wade's sister is much more like her dad than her brother is. LOL would love to attend those family bbqs

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was in Goliad, Tx last spring and should have looked Bum up, but didn't know his ranch was there. One of the great characters in pro football, that's for sure.