If you weren't a Packers Fan.....

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you weren't a Packer Fan what team would you be a fan of?

If I wasn't a Packers fan I would ether still be a Viking fan (I made the cross over in 2004-2005) or yes, a Detroit Lions fan. It's ether I feel bad for the Lions or something else.

or else I wouldn't watch the NFL much at all, i'd be watching the UFL (United Football League) and a Sacramento Mountain Lions fan or Omaha Nighthawks. (I do watch the UFL though).

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Chargers, colors of thier alternates attracted me to thier side. Plus they have the worst record against the Pack.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
*gasp*.... first sign of a non-Die hard Packer fan!!!!

This should be a fun thread for a few minutes!!!

(I'm totally biased for the Pack)

OP
OP
Zeck180

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*gasp*.... first sign of a non-Die hard Packer fan!!!!

This should be a fun thread for a few minutes!!!

(I'm totally biased for the Pack)

Can easily be re-worded if the Packers were one of the many [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defunct_National_Football_League_franchises"]defunct NFL teams[/ame]

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Oh if we are going to be defunctional teams. EASY
Pottsville Maroons - Cause they hate Chicago.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How the heck can I think of being a fan of any other team right now?
I just can't right now.
Right now I just want to be a fan of a winning team and that team is the Pack.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I weren't a Packers fan, I would shoot myself.

Disclaimer: This message is said in jest and should not be taken as a subliminal message to actually go out and shoot non-Packers fans.

The PowerOfCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colts. I really like Indianapolis and Peyton is pretty cool. However, this is only if the Packers didn't exist anymore and after a decade (at least) of mourning for their loss.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always found it odd that there was a Patriots bar In Pacific Beach. I actually went there once.
Must be a Jr. Seau thing, his bar is still here with that name and in a Charger logo, or it's probably there for all the defectors when the Patriots kept taking the Chargers out of the playoffs.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well if there was no such thing as the packers :( I think I would be a bucs fan. I live in florida. But the reality is that there is a team named the PACKERS and they are the best team EVER!!!!!!!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Guess I am the only one, and the timing to say it is really horrible, but if the Packers never existed, I would probably root for the Chicago Bears. They have a similar culture to what I believe is true football (long storied history, solid fan base, blue-collared mentality, not from the North-East Coast or California, cold weather open stadium, Walter Payton, etc.).

But the Packer DO exist, so the Bears are my disliked rivals. They suck. But, I don't hate them.

Members online

Latest posts