If you could add 1 thing to this team it would be...

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
A really good TE like gronkowski like someone mentioned. A TE like that is a great safety blanket for a qb. Richard Rodgers kinda played that roll at the end of the year, but grokowski is like a WR who turned into the hulk.

An ILB would be great too obviously. I just feel like you can't have enough weapons on offense I don't like how jordy disappears in big games.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a question since ILB & TE seem to be soup du jour (For the recrod I agree)...

Assuming we can only have 1 and the contracts are similar, would you let Cobb walk for Julius Thomas?

With TT track records of WR's I think I would. Thoughts?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A really good TE like gronkowski like someone mentioned. A TE like that is a great safety blanket for a qb. Richard Rodgers kinda played that roll at the end of the year, but grokowski is like a WR who turned into the hulk.
I'd prefer a TE like Jimmy Graham, who has a brain...

D

Deleted member 6794

Here's a question since ILB & TE seem to be soup du jour (For the recrod I agree)...

Assuming we can only have 1 and the contracts are similar, would you let Cobb walk for Julius Thomas?

With TT track records of WR's I think I would. Thoughts?

I'd rather hold on to Cobb. He was the best slot receiver in the league in 2014 and has a great track record playing with Rodgers.

IMO the draft isn't deep at TE so the biggest hope is Richard Rodgers will be able to turn into a true receiving threat.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still think you can line up Richard and Maxx Williams and have one hell of a TE threat. One bigger underneath guy with great hands and one field stretcher with sick catching ability and a huge red zone thread. This is completely dependent on Richard continuing to improve his blocking because Maxx is not blocking.

Members online

Latest posts