I want Tebow drafted for the Vikes

V

Vikeman

look at the guns on this kid..

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love for GB to draft Tebow (in the 2nd or 3rd round). He looks like the ideal TE or H-Back who would be ideal for a little Wildkat offense.

Watch the youtube of this guy in high school... AMAZING!

GJ85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love for them to draft him too, he won't be anything special in the NFL and maybe the vikes would play him at qb and make it easier for us to win the division lol

V

Vikeman

GJ85 said:
I would love for them to draft him too, he won't be anything special in the NFL and maybe the vikes would play him at qb and make it easier for us to win the division lol

I don't know, considering we didn't have a QB in 2008 and none in the near future, Tebow would be an upgrade.

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tebow will not play QB in the NFL. Book it! He really has no arm to speak of when comparing him to legitimate NFL quarterbacks, in fact Pat White has a better arm. His arm is actually probably worse than other dual-threat QB busts like Kordell Stewart, Vince Young, and Michael Vick. He has excellent running vision, good but not great speed, and I think that he would be very effective as an H-Back. He'll have to show that he can block, though. He did good by going back to school for another year because he has a TON to prove if he wants to get drafted as a quarterback.

But that girl is about as hot as they come. I bet he has her over to his dorm room for "Bible study" all the time.

V

Vikeman

nelanator said:
Tebow will not play QB in the NFL. Book it! He really has no arm to speak of when comparing him to legitimate NFL quarterbacks, in fact Pat White has a better arm. His arm is actually probably worse than other dual-threat QB busts like Kordell Stewart, Vince Young, and Michael Vick. He has excellent running vision, good but not great speed, and I think that he would be very effective as an H-Back. He'll have to show that he can block, though. He did good by going back to school for another year because he has a TON to prove if he wants to get drafted as a quarterback.

But that girl is about as hot as they come. I bet he has her over to his dorm room for "Bible study" all the time.

Yeah I could care less if he can't throw a football...I'm already used to that...I want the girl in the local papers so I can download them to my **** machine of a computer.

V

Vikeman

Packerbacker87 said:
Why do the Vikes need Tebow when it's seeming more and more possible that they'll get Favre? *pause* *thundering laughter!*

yup....comedy central

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts