I think i've found Packer heaven

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packer Forum is the best Packer website i've found - Packers.com , NFL.com , and ESPN.com give my some info but this website is the best - i just recently joined and it seems that i can find out just about anything i want about the Pack .

Me - i'm from Columbus , Ohio - how i became a Packer fan - i was 7 years old and my Grandpa and i were watching Super Bowl 1 and my Grandpa was rooting for the Packers , so i did too and have been a Packer ever since . My daughter ( now 8 ) has been a Packer from day 1 . We play this board game called NFLopoly (just like monopoly only with NFL teams ) and it's fun because we race around the board to see who gets the Packer property. If i get it , she wants to trade me for it ( i eventually give in - but not w/o a fight ) now when she gets it she won't trade it to me - not even if i offer her all my teams and money i've accumulated during the game . I think it's safe to say i've passed the Packer torch to my daughter .Being a Packer fan is special i think ,other people around Columbus never seem to have a bad word to say about the Pack( ok maybe a Bears or Vikings fan on occasion - but theres not to many of them around here ) in fact some are envious that the Pack is the ONLY community owned team and doesn't have to worry about some rich owner moving the team ( i had some Browns fans cry on my shoulder when Modell moved them to Baltimore - those fans rooted for the Packers until the Browns got a team back . "The Packer fans are the best"- i hear that all the time .

Now for next year - WHEN - Favre comes back and we re-tool the Defense and .......... what was that nickname for Green Bay ? oh yeah TITLETOWN U.S.A. !!!!!!!

GO PACK :towel:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohio,

Glad to have you on the site! That is very cute about your daughter not wanting to sell the packer property back to you. My wife is like that in regular Monopoly, won't trade or sell me a thing...

Hope you have found a decent home here on the site to talk packers. We hope to be expanding very soon, maybe a new home page with more information, news articles, links etc.

Make sure you pass the site along to your fellow cheeseheads!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Yep yep, glad I gave Ryan the idea!!

btw I invented Post its and sliced bread too!!

suppose i need to put JK for those who are not familar with my sense of humor lol :)

This is a very nice place though, Ryan has done well.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ohiopacker said:
The Packer Forum is the best Packer website i've found - Packers.com , NFL.com , and ESPN.com give my some info but this website is the best - i just recently joined and it seems that i can find out just about anything i want about the Pack .

Me - i'm from Columbus , Ohio - how i became a Packer fan - i was 7 years old and my Grandpa and i were watching Super Bowl 1 and my Grandpa was rooting for the Packers , so i did too and have been a Packer ever since . My daughter ( now 8 ) has been a Packer from day 1 . We play this board game called NFLopoly (just like monopoly only with NFL teams ) and it's fun because we race around the board to see who gets the Packer property. If i get it , she wants to trade me for it ( i eventually give in - but not w/o a fight ) now when she gets it she won't trade it to me - not even if i offer her all my teams and money i've accumulated during the game . I think it's safe to say i've passed the Packer torch to my daughter .Being a Packer fan is special i think ,other people around Columbus never seem to have a bad word to say about the Pack( ok maybe a Bears or Vikings fan on occasion - but theres not to many of them around here ) in fact some are envious that the Pack is the ONLY community owned team and doesn't have to worry about some rich owner moving the team ( i had some Browns fans cry on my shoulder when Modell moved them to Baltimore - those fans rooted for the Packers until the Browns got a team back . "The Packer fans are the best"- i hear that all the time .

Now for next year - WHEN - Favre comes back and we re-tool the Defense and .......... what was that nickname for Green Bay ? oh yeah TITLETOWN U.S.A. !!!!!!!

GO PACK :towel:

I have just joined here Saturday. From the NC Forum as well? You certainly were raised very well.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohiopacker. Welcome aboard the best Packer Forum from a very long tome Packer Fan from DePere,Wi. located just 5 miles from historic Lambeau Field. Your Grandpa was a wise man!!!! I like your confidence in the packers!! You could be Packer Fan from Green Bay with all that enthusiasm for the Packers. Have you ever been to Lambeau Field for a game?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts