1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I have been a Packer Fan since I was able to see.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Todd Zacharias, Oct 23, 2011.

?

Where is the tailgate party located at Qualcomm on Nov 6th 2011

Poll closed Oct 30, 2011.
  1. in the parking lot near gate 19

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. in the parking lot near gate 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Todd Zacharias

Todd Zacharias Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    My whole family is from Montello WI. North of Madison about 50 miles. When I was a toddler I teethed on empty beer bottles while everyone watched the packer games on weekends. We ate Cheese and Sausage, and the packers are a part of my pysche'. I could not live without having to look Forward to the packers playing every year Starting in the late summer. I absolutely hate THE Vikings , THE Bears and THE Cowboys. I live in Huntington Beach CA. My Wife is a packer fan by Injection. My daughter and My Grandchildren By Birth.
    God Bless the Packers and Vince Lombardi

Wiscogreen

2. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    Welcome to the Packers family! Nice to have you here. If you want to talk Packers football, you've picked the perfect place for it. What's it like watching football in California? Do you have a lot of Chargers or 49ers fans ripping on your for being a cheesehead?

We're getting a lot of new members, lately.

3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,429
    Welcome to The Family! I could just feel your love for the Packers in your intro!!! It's a beautiful thing! :)

4. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Welcome aboard.

5. eric

eric Hater gonna hate

Ratings:
    +22
    I'm sorry about that

6. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +112
    Welcome to the forum :)

7. Todd Zacharias

Todd Zacharias Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Anyway I wish I would have known about this forum years ago, I was at the infamous monday night football game at county stadium in oakland where brett favre' s Dad had just died the day before. We beat them 41-7. I got my ticket from Mike Mckenzies sister out front of the stadium as I got off the train. The ticket was from Kabeer G............ and I have it in a frame. I just happened to be sitting with Desmond Bishops and Mike Mckenzies cousins, sisters, brothers, aunts and uncles. We were pretty loud and boisterus. With about 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter and no hope of oakland coming back to win. we started to recieve the customary oakland sportsmanlike sendoff, we where spit on, beer was thrown at us, garbage and all types of other things were thrown at us and many profanities were uttered from them. The Alameda county sherriffs showed up out of nowhere and bracketted us and escoted us collectively as we left the stadium. We knew to shut up after that and leave quietly. What A Game Favre' Had!!! It Was A Massacre' I believe Erv Looked down on us all that night and loved it as much as the fans did. As Packer fans we will never forget what #4 stands for in the Hearts of every
    True Packer Fan. I thought a few of you young fans would like to hear this story. "Go Pack"

• Like Like x 2
  8. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    Great story, my friend. Thanks for sharing. That was an amazing game, Brett was def. playing for dad! :tup:

9. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    What an amazing story. Let's hope this year's game against the Raiders goes like that game. Hopefully without any tragedies.

10. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Welcome!

11. flynsqrl

flynsqrl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Wow, what a great story!!!
    Who would have known that Desmond Bishop was destined to become a Packer even back then...???
    Welcome... :)