I Hate Terrell Owens

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do and it's no secret. Ever since Leroy Butler couldn't knock him hard enough at the goal line in the Niners game I have hated the guy. I can't wait for this week. On a side not, another forum has entered the Packer family. Be on the first to join. It's going to rule.

Find the link at http://www.packerslounge.com

Welcome to the forum family Packers Lounge.

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hate Terrell Owens? Might as well get used to him. One of the all time greats of football and you really cant argue with that. Definitely will be in the HOF

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TO has BO ... he sucks *** ... i just wanna see him fake cry again about how its not fair to dogg my lover TONY **** LOL thats my QB its not fair LOL SUCKA ...

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he sucks? really 2nd all time TD receptions and countless other acheivments...i think ure just speaking out of anger because that doesnt even make sense.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find TO grating. :p Did you watch the pregame show on BSPN before the Monday night game? Meshawn Johnson and Cris Carter were very critical of TO's antics and attitude! :eek: TO may be a talented player but he isn't universally loved!!

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i think u all will agree everyone will not love u all the time no matter what u do...look at detroit QB tries his heart out to win games for them, talks more **** than t.o., never wins and his home city hates him. all t.o. can do is be himself and keep tryin to be the best.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:
hate him thats fine but cant deny his talent...getcha popcorn ready WHOORAAAA

NO you GIRLS will have your Popcorn ,,, we will have our BEERS ,, see the difference ... again SUCKA .. thats the difference between girls and men

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok obviously u didnt come to have legitimate debate u just wanna talk ****..see the difference boy vs man. see ya later son

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok i undersatand you wanna cry like your hero TO ... its ok ,, no love loss here ... we know you GIRLS will do what GIRLS will do .. see you on sunday , SUCKA....

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love if the stupid immature bickering would stick to the epsn boards.

sheesh.

There's no denying that TO is an excellent receiver and will be in the HOF.
But I think his attitude and the controversies surrounding him will always outshine what he's done. And thats a shame.

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but thats the thing...there is no more bad attitude T.O. hes on a team that can handle his star power and one where he can be happy being hisself and around other people that have their own star power. not on an eagles team where hes the biggest thing for everyone to get jealous. he is complimented with the cowboys

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't mean t his to get out of hand. Yes, I hate TO but there is no denying his talent. That's why I hate him, it makes for a long game - one that makes me nervous. Nice to see Boy's fans checkin in either way.

Had some check in at the lounge forum as well yesterday.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea TO is TO ... thats why i hate him too ... do get me wrong ,,, he is one of the best recivers out there .... and he has seem to have changed his attude ,,, well so far ... but i still look for TO to do the same stuff he has always done ... its easy to have a good attude when your winning .... make a few mistakes ,, lose a few games ... i bet that attude will change ...

casvdry

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike bat said:
yea TO is TO ... thats why i hate him too ... do get me wrong ,,, he is one of the best recivers out there .... and he has seem to have changed his attude ,,, well so far ... but i still look for TO to do the same stuff he has always done ... its easy to have a good attude when your winning .... make a few mistakes ,, lose a few games ... i bet that attude will change ...

What bigger game can you lose than the playoffs vs the team you swept during the regular season? How long are you going to wait for TO to "mess up". It has been what, 2 years now? Yea..

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:
but thats the thing...there is no more bad attitude T.O. hes on a team that can handle his star power and one where he can be happy being hisself and around other people that have their own star power. not on an eagles team where hes the biggest thing for everyone to get jealous. he is complimented with the cowboys

He still acts like an idiot. The track pose he did two weeks ago was selfish and unecessary. If I was a coach I would of ripped into him for KNOWINGLY sacrificing 15 yards on the PAT to get a kick out of some people. He thrives on the attention ESPN and the media unfortunetly give him. I am not bashing TO, he is an incredible reciever, and in IMO top 10 all time. However, our generation will not remember him as incredibly talented as he truly is, but as an excellent receiver who had delustions of grandeur and thrived on making a spotlight.

Now I have to look at Randy Moss. He is on a team that will also take no BS. The result? He is humbler than ever. I loathed Moss and his jerk-like celebrations in Minnesota, but once he got a reality check with the Raiders and moved on to New England, he suddenly cut back his celebrations and became more of a team player. For that, I finally respect Moss. He is an immensely talented player who is making the spotlight with his plays not celebrations.

I hate TO because of his attitude. And I personally believe he has somewhat ruined his legacy by being a jerk. What if he was more like Jerry Rice attitude wise? Or kept his celebrating modestly like Driver? He would likely be respected as a top five all time. His attitude has created enough enemies that he will not be fully recognized for his talent.

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
everyone hates the guy that KNOWS hes good. why? because they dont have him. people hate the cocky guy whenever hes not working with them. point blank. when t.o. was laying in the middle of the cowboys star cowboy fans hated him. now hes flapping his wings making fun of the eagles and cowboys love him. his attitude like it or not is a big part of the attraction to the NFL its entertaining, it fires up his team, it makes the other team work harder to shut him up. Yea he celebrates alot more than anybody else but ANSWER THIS....
Is T.O. celebrating after touchdown tht much worse then doin a back flip off your NASCAR and showing your country *** after winning a race? there are many more examples that can be used that are waaaay more distracting then the 5 sec celebration T.O does

sandtrapjack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:
everyone hates the guy that KNOWS hes good. why? because they dont have him. people hate the cocky guy whenever hes not working with them. point blank. when t.o. was laying in the middle of the cowboys star cowboy fans hated him. now hes flapping his wings making fun of the eagles and cowboys love him. his attitude like it or not is a big part of the attraction to the NFL its entertaining, it fires up his team, it makes the other team work harder to shut him up. Yea he celebrates alot more than anybody else but ANSWER THIS....
Is T.O. celebrating after touchdown tht much worse then doin a back flip off your NASCAR and showing your country *** after winning a race? there are many more examples that can be used that are waaaay more distracting then the 5 sec celebration T.O does
The "Lambeau Leap" comes immediatlely to mind.

MoxRox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pugger said:
Then I wonder why so many other teams have their own version of the Leap...? :lol:

Kinda like how fans of other teams always want to be called "America's Team"

Members online

Latest posts