I feel sorry for ...

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its hard to really feel sorry for any of these guys, many who will become instant millionaires, but I felt a little bad for Metcalf having to wait in the green room all that time (I assume he was there, I read he was attending) . I didn't watch the draft but I can imagine how many times they cut away to shots of him. He seemed really emotional when the Seahawks called. I wonder if it was simply because he was relieved his wait was over.

Although I'm not sure what to think of the "why did you have to wait so long man" comment. I wish it was someone other than Seattle because I was looking forward to rooting for the guy. Oh well, it could have been worse, it could have been the vikings or cowboys or Patriots.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They actually never showed Metcalf in the Green Room, at least not on the NFLN broadcast. ABC may have shown something different.

OP
OP
S

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They actually never showed Metcalf in the Green Room, at least not on the NFLN broadcast. ABC may have shown something different.

I am surprised but also impressed. I figured they would be all in on the drama. Although I must admit I never watched a draft so I don't know if they did that or not. Still, whether they showed him or not it must have been tough. Same for Lock and even some of the OL guys. If the guy is a ***** I really don't care but I don't know that about any of these guys.

I did like the smirk Haskins gave after they announced the Giants taking Jones even though he was blasted for it by some.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sucks for Rosen. Also Steve Smith sh*t talking bout the situation was horrid. I think Rosen Dodged a bullet. Watch Cardinals go down hill with that airraid offense. Sure it may work in college but I have a feeling it won't do well in the NFL when the corners are much stronger and faster.