Hunt & Jacksonckson return to practice by D Tomlinson of

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Posted Aug. 30, 2005

Jackson, Hunt finally return to practice
Packers nose tackle Grady Jackson finally took off his visor and put on his helmet and shoulder pads at Monday

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, the Packers would need to couple 2-3 extra players w/ Hunt for other team to be willing to pick him up.

Considering his salary next year (2.8 mil, 1 mil due in sign bonus) he'll be gone, so we only have one more year, MAX to put up with him!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a complete jacka$$ Hunt must be! Does he have the respect of his teammates and how do they deal with him on a daily basis with that sour attitude?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jenkins outperformed Hunt last year in less time than Hunt. Mathematically, Jenkins should be in there.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's sad that we have to pin our hopes on Jackson and Hunt to hold down the middle this year. At least Jackson is a good player when he's actually in the game, which is less than half the time even when he's healthy. And Hunt is just not very good. I've been pulling for Williams and Jenkins, but haven't seen much from either of them. Did anyone else notice how badly Jenkins got destroyed by the Patriots' rookie guard on that first Corey Dillon TD? That guy just screwed Jenkins right into the ground.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
DOes anyone think that the Packers are better off w/ Hunt than w/out?!?

That's the sad part. After seeing our D-line get pushed all over the place, a very, very, very small part of me deep deep down inside is kind of glad Hunt is back. Times are desperate if a part of me is actually glad to see him on the field. :(

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
It's sad that we have to pin our hopes on Jackson and Hunt to hold down the middle this year. At least Jackson is a good player when he's actually in the game, which is less than half the time even when he's healthy. And Hunt is just not very good. I've been pulling for Williams and Jenkins, but haven't seen much from either of them. Did anyone else notice how badly Jenkins got destroyed by the Patriots' rookie guard on that first Corey Dillon TD? That guy just screwed Jenkins right into the ground.

I agree. For as much as I can't stand Hunt's lazy attitude and poor effort, Hunt loafing at 50% so far has been more productive than some of his replacements.

I was really hoping a couple of the young guys would step up, and none have developed so far.

Hunt might have to go though if his attitude gets anymore disrespectful.

Members online

Latest posts