Hunt is finally gone!

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thankfully TT had the gusto to drop the axe. Cleditus was and is a cancer on the team concept.
Also, I'm glad we actually got something for Johnson. I was always excited by his potential, but it just never happened here and time ran out. Maybe he will never have another injury and turn into a great player, who knows? We just don't have the time to find out.
Ray Thompson's departue is a sign of good faith in our young and blossoming LBs. I like it.
Perhaps we will suffer a mediocre season, perhaps not. I am still very eager to see how these young players deal with the underdog role. With Favre at the helm, anything can happen!
If nothing else, we are building for the future with young and motivated players who seem to buy in to the team concept. I like everything TT did with this roster reduction. Now, let's coach 'em up and kick ***.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whooo

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this means the line will probably be Kampman,Jackson,Jenkins,KGB

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hunt's shadow will remain until he no longer counts against the cap. 2007 we will be rid of him.

Next year we are rid of Sharper, Joe Johnson and Jamal Reynolds.

The Packers are much younger today than opening of training camp.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes I agree California.....But at least he is not hurting us in the locker room anymore with his attitude. Now he is only hurting us money wise which isnt good either but it is better than having it affect us on the feild too. Go Pack! :mrgreen:

G

Kyle said:
Cleditus was and is a cancer on the team concept.

Oh c'mon now, let's not get carried away.

Hunt was just ******* it and he got cut. It's over, why not just move on.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Larry Tagg said:
Kyle said:
Cleditus was and is a cancer on the team concept.

Oh c'mon now, let's not get carried away.

Hunt was just ******* it and he got cut. It's over, why not just move on.

Carried away nothing. Kyle is right on the money with that one. Hunt only cared about himself and the hippy lettuce. I'm glad he's gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts