HQ Draft 3.0

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now this is a pretty realistic draft, great job wiz! I think it plugs a lot of holes on our team plus gives us ample competition for depth. I question how much talent Myron Rolle has, he is a smart guy and has been a year away from football but then again he wasn't much even while he played. But anyways it's a pretty safe pick and I like it.

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could be completely content if this were to happen. 2 new cb's, 2 new OL, a safety we need, and someone to fix our abyssmal punting game. Hopefully one of those corners can return kicks cause we really need that too

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could be completely content if this were to happen. 2 new cb's, 2 new OL, a safety we need, and someone to fix our abyssmal punting game. Hopefully one of those corners can return kicks cause we really need that too

I think if we get Will Blackmon back healthy returning kicks isn't too big of a problem. Can't have Nelson do it anymore though. I should never feel so nervous when we are returning kicks.

I like this draft, could help us a lot.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if we get Will Blackmon back healthy returning kicks isn't too big of a problem. Can't have Nelson do it anymore though. I should never feel so nervous when we are returning kicks.

I like this draft, could help us a lot.

Blackmon can't play another other position than returner. He's listed as a corner but he sucks at it. This is why i love this draft, there are so many players that can double as a returner and excel at another position.

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blackmon can't play another other position than returner. He's listed as a corner but he sucks at it. This is why i love this draft, there are so many players that can double as a returner and excel at another position.

I can't blame the guy though, he was basically a WR in college. Hopefully Lee will come through and show us something this year, because he has literally been nonexistant. I liked Underwood this season though, he can become a good player if he hits the weight room.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't blame the guy though, he was basically a WR in college. Hopefully Lee will come through and show us something this year, because he has literally been nonexistant. I liked Underwood this season though, he can become a good player if he hits the weight room.

I believe the preseason will be the make or break time for Pat Lee. If he can't stay healthy again for the next year he'll most likely get cut, the same way Charlie Peprah was cut once the coaches say how fragile he got in the beginning of the season.

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe the preseason will be the make or break time for Pat Lee. If he can't stay healthy again for the next year he'll most likely get cut, the same way Charlie Peprah was cut once the coaches say how fragile he got in the beginning of the season.

What about Derrick Martin, I thought he was a pretty decent player, and the fact that he was hurt forced Giordano into the lineup at Arizona and he was severely picked on in that game. I hope that we decide to keep him.

AlDay31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What about Derrick Martin, I thought he was a pretty decent player, and the fact that he was hurt forced Giordano into the lineup at Arizona and he was severely picked on in that game. I hope that we decide to keep him.
I agree, ad the fact, that he is our best special teams player, and we have not just minor problems there. Keep him.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like this mock draft. Helping in all the areas we need. I like the RB pick in the 3rd too!!!

Members online

Latest posts