How many authentic jerseys do you own?

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife thinks I'm nuts. I had 4 but sold Favre on ebay last year. I have a Hawk home from his rookie year(Ohio guy) an Aaron Rodgers home and a custom away jersey with my name on the back. I'm close to ordering one of the Acme Packer throwbacks. Maybe DD's.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as far as packers go, 4 game worn, 1 game issued, and 9 authentics. Driver, mathews, favre, starr x2, davis, jennings, woodson, and harris. about 1/2 are signed so I dont wear them.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha you reminded me. I do have the Ice Bowl Starr throwback. But it's on the wall. Gonna let this season determine if I get a Matthews jersey. I'm thinking it's gonna happen...

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as far as packers go, 4 game worn, 1 game issued, and 9 authentics. Driver, mathews, favre, starr x2, davis, jennings, woodson, and harris. about 1/2 are signed so I dont wear them.

Are the Starr jerseys signed? Very impressive collection. I bet the Favre one looks good in the toilet.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are the Starr jerseys signed? Very impressive collection. I bet the Favre one looks good in the toilet.

The only reason I bought the favre jersey when I did was because I was at the 421 game and it was signed by brett with the score of the game and 421 on it. I thought it would be cool to have and maybe frame with the ticket now I refuse to take it out of the closet lol. I do have a signed picture of that game with DD GJ and BF together that I still leave up as thats more of a good memory than bad.

One Starr jersey is signed and the other I just wear to games.

Members online

Latest posts