1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

How many authentic jerseys do you own?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by G0PackG0, Jul 28, 2010.

1. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    My wife thinks I'm nuts. I had 4 but sold Favre on ebay last year. I have a Hawk home from his rookie year(Ohio guy) an Aaron Rodgers home and a custom away jersey with my name on the back. I'm close to ordering one of the Acme Packer throwbacks. Maybe DD's.

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    as far as packers go, 4 game worn, 1 game issued, and 9 authentics. Driver, mathews, favre, starr x2, davis, jennings, woodson, and harris. about 1/2 are signed so I dont wear them.

3. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Ha you reminded me. I do have the Ice Bowl Starr throwback. But it's on the wall. Gonna let this season determine if I get a Matthews jersey. I'm thinking it's gonna happen...

4. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Are the Starr jerseys signed? Very impressive collection. I bet the Favre one looks good in the toilet.

5. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    2 - LeRoy Butler and #92

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    The only reason I bought the favre jersey when I did was because I was at the 421 game and it was signed by brett with the score of the game and 421 on it. I thought it would be cool to have and maybe frame with the ticket now I refuse to take it out of the closet lol. I do have a signed picture of that game with DD GJ and BF together that I still leave up as thats more of a good memory than bad.

One Starr jersey is signed and the other I just wear to games.

7. barehead

barehead Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    i never got a authentic jersey before, my jersey were knockoff