How is Starks and Jennings?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the one from the lions site. You know whats cool about this. Mike Neal's name is not on it. If he his going to have a coming out this is the game to do it.

http://www.detroitlions.com/team/custom-injury-report.html
I love Neal, but it sounds like he's still going to be getting the cobwebs off for awhile.... hope he does more than I am expecting.

The Jennings one seems mysteriously quiet..... but sounds like he will play.
Starks, we need him, but he might need to rest? He's bow-legged, which helped.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Isn't that something, Frank? Being bow-legged prevented a major injury? I couldn't help but laugh when I read that this morning.

Jennings has a knee 'bruise' which alarms me somewhat because at 1265, those things designated as 'bruises' end up being amputations after a couple of weeks.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Isn't that something, Frank? Being bow-legged prevented a major injury? I couldn't help but laugh when I read that this morning.

Jennings has a knee 'bruise' which alarms me somewhat because at 1265, those things designated as 'bruises' end up being amputations after a couple of weeks.
That's what's so great about our reciving corp. Jennings hurt, go to more Nelson, Crabtree, Cobb, Driver, Finley,Quarless, Jones.

These are glorious days.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crabtree? Please...

The only time I want to see Crabtree is when he is brought in to help Newhouse block KVB.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Boy...am I with you there....I'll be really worried if the Pack don't come out in MAX protect ... good lord ... Newhouse needs help bad...don't get me wrong, he's doing well enough -- just needs experience...I'm getting a little tired of seeing the DE's come off untouched while Newhouse looks for someone to block inside...more than once I've noted Marshall just turning back to the huddle without having touched anyone. He'll be good enough with time, but for the time being, he scares the living hell out of me. Clifton did too when he first started...comes with experience...

Members online

Latest posts