1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

How is Starks and Jennings?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Vrill, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Vrill

Vrill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +828
    Are they playing Thursday?

2. Guacamole

Guacamole Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +93
  3. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
  4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I love Neal, but it sounds like he's still going to be getting the cobwebs off for awhile.... hope he does more than I am expecting.

The Jennings one seems mysteriously quiet..... but sounds like he will play.
    Starks, we need him, but he might need to rest? He's bow-legged, which helped.

5. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,231
    Isn't that something, Frank? Being bow-legged prevented a major injury? I couldn't help but laugh when I read that this morning.

Jennings has a knee 'bruise' which alarms me somewhat because at 1265, those things designated as 'bruises' end up being amputations after a couple of weeks.

6. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    That's what's so great about our reciving corp. Jennings hurt, go to more Nelson, Crabtree, Cobb, Driver, Finley,Quarless, Jones.

These are glorious days.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +222
    Crabtree? Please...

The only time I want to see Crabtree is when he is brought in to help Newhouse block KVB.

• Like Like x 1
  8. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,231
    Boy...am I with you there....I'll be really worried if the Pack don't come out in MAX protect ... good lord ... Newhouse needs help bad...don't get me wrong, he's doing well enough -- just needs experience...I'm getting a little tired of seeing the DE's come off untouched while Newhouse looks for someone to block inside...more than once I've noted Marshall just turning back to the huddle without having touched anyone. He'll be good enough with time, but for the time being, he scares the living hell out of me. Clifton did too when he first started...comes with experience...

9. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    Glorious days indeed. lol. I can not wait for Thursday.

• Like Like x 1