1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

How important is the NFL to you?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Scout200, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Scout200

Scout200 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Some people live and breath NFL...especially the Packers! How important is the NFL to you?

[​IMG]

2. pluto

pluto Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    it's the only professional sport i watch. i also plan everything around packer games. my friends and family know that i love them, they also know to NEVER bother me from half an hour before a game until half an hour after the game. i don't know how important that makes the nfl to me, but i know how important the packers are to me.

3. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    I watch NFL network and listen to NFL Sirius every day...I love the NFL...I love fantasy football...I love everything about the NFL...above all...I love my Green Bay Packers!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFVksXMbVHw]YouTube - I Love My Green Bay Packers[/ame]

4. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    The NFL and the Greenbay Packers are very........very important. I know its sounds jacked up.........but if the Packers loose.........people in general need to stay the !@#$% away from me for awhile. lol

5. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    I only watch other sports between Feb. and August, and that's just to fill the time. Otherwise it's all NFL all the time. I also schedule my social events around when the Packers are playing and I tivo the rest of the games so I can catch them. It's the only sport where I insist on watching as many games as humanly possible.

So I'd say it's pretty important to me. =)

6. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    I love watching Pro Football and more so the Packers. I can spend all Sunday watching football on the Packers bye week and be fully entertained.

I used to have the same love of Major League Baseball and watch the Cubs religously. But the last strike was it for me. I have only watched a handfull of games since in the last 20 years.

If the NFL decides to go ahead with a work stoppage I will do the same thing. I know I can find other things to catch my favor.

7. nirvana

nirvana Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    same me, i also like football

8. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    It's a great game being ruined by the money. The upcoming strike will sour me on the NFL for many, many years.

Jerry Jones' shrine to himself and symbol of the demise of the NFL

[​IMG]

9. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Football is life

'nough said.

10. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Itis important to me but I watch a lot of sports so it doesnt bother me but I will always want the Packers to do well

11. JCpackers04

JCpackers04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    Honestly football comes second for me, and hockey comes first. However, i am more often than not spending my entire sunday watching football.

I wouldnt call myself a bandwagoner because ive been a packers fan all my life, but my interest definitly depends on how the Packers season is going. Being from NJ i am much less inclined to watch a terrible online stream if the season is hopeless. But im sure i am just as intense as everyone else here when i watch the Pack take the field and want to see ultimate victory! hahahaha and i am super excited for the upcoming years cause i feel this team is deadly!

12. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    fellow jersey packer fan here as well...nice to see that

13. JCpackers04

JCpackers04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    Nice! will you be at the game against the Jets in NY?

14. Scout200

Scout200 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah.. the NFL is definitely peaking my interest! In the past, I wouldn't say it was of any importance but am finding myself becoming more fascinated...

-Scout

15. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    I love watching all sports. My favorites is NFL, College football, College basketball, MLB. Packers, Wisconsin badgers and Milwaukee brewers. The sport's team i care about the most is the packers. Hands down. If the brewers or badgers lose I care but not that much. If the packers win or lose it makes or breaks my day.

16. Patrick

Patrick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The NFL? I could care less about those hot air balloons. The Seahawks and the games between teams is what I care about.

17. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    NFL is the supreme professional sports league in the land and I will be getting NFL Sunday Ticket this year with a DVR so i can watch more games this year. Next for me is NASCAR and then college football.

18. Ted's Zombie Army

Ted's Zombie Army Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I watch a lot of different sports during the off season, everything from the Premier League to golf to the Tour de France. All sports have pros that do some pretty freaking amazing things. But having grown up around the Packers and Green Bay, when training camp opens, all those other things are quickly replaced by Packers football and the NFL. It's simply the best.

19. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    It's a mood alterer. I love it enough to let it ruin my day when things go badly. And I love it enough to walk around town with a smile on my face when things go right.

I think my admission that I'd cry if we won the Super Bowl this year can tell you just how important this is to me.