How important is the NFL to you?

Scout200

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some people live and breath NFL...especially the Packers! How important is the NFL to you?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

pluto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's the only professional sport i watch. i also plan everything around packer games. my friends and family know that i love them, they also know to NEVER bother me from half an hour before a game until half an hour after the game. i don't know how important that makes the nfl to me, but i know how important the packers are to me.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watch NFL network and listen to NFL Sirius every day...I love the NFL...I love fantasy football...I love everything about the NFL...above all...I love my Green Bay Packers!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFVksXMbVHw]YouTube - I Love My Green Bay Packers[/ame]

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL and the Greenbay Packers are very........very important. I know its sounds jacked up.........but if the Packers loose.........people in general need to stay the !@#$% away from me for awhile. lol

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only watch other sports between Feb. and August, and that's just to fill the time. Otherwise it's all NFL all the time. I also schedule my social events around when the Packers are playing and I tivo the rest of the games so I can catch them. It's the only sport where I insist on watching as many games as humanly possible.

So I'd say it's pretty important to me. =)

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love watching Pro Football and more so the Packers. I can spend all Sunday watching football on the Packers bye week and be fully entertained.

I used to have the same love of Major League Baseball and watch the Cubs religously. But the last strike was it for me. I have only watched a handfull of games since in the last 20 years.

If the NFL decides to go ahead with a work stoppage I will do the same thing. I know I can find other things to catch my favor.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a great game being ruined by the money. The upcoming strike will sour me on the NFL for many, many years.

Jerry Jones' shrine to himself and symbol of the demise of the NFL

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly football comes second for me, and hockey comes first. However, i am more often than not spending my entire sunday watching football.

I wouldnt call myself a bandwagoner because ive been a packers fan all my life, but my interest definitly depends on how the Packers season is going. Being from NJ i am much less inclined to watch a terrible online stream if the season is hopeless. But im sure i am just as intense as everyone else here when i watch the Pack take the field and want to see ultimate victory! hahahaha and i am super excited for the upcoming years cause i feel this team is deadly!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly football comes second for me, and hockey comes first. However, i am more often than not spending my entire sunday watching football.

I wouldnt call myself a bandwagoner because ive been a packers fan all my life, but my interest definitly depends on how the Packers season is going. Being from NJ i am much less inclined to watch a terrible online stream if the season is hopeless. But im sure i am just as intense as everyone else here when i watch the Pack take the field and want to see ultimate victory! hahahaha and i am super excited for the upcoming years cause i feel this team is deadly!

fellow jersey packer fan here as well...nice to see that

OP
OP
Scout200

Scout200

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah.. the NFL is definitely peaking my interest! In the past, I wouldn't say it was of any importance but am finding myself becoming more fascinated...

-Scout

Reaction score
I love watching all sports. My favorites is NFL, College football, College basketball, MLB. Packers, Wisconsin badgers and Milwaukee brewers. The sport's team i care about the most is the packers. Hands down. If the brewers or badgers lose I care but not that much. If the packers win or lose it makes or breaks my day.

Patrick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL? I could care less about those hot air balloons. The Seahawks and the games between teams is what I care about.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL is the supreme professional sports league in the land and I will be getting NFL Sunday Ticket this year with a DVR so i can watch more games this year. Next for me is NASCAR and then college football.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watch a lot of different sports during the off season, everything from the Premier League to golf to the Tour de France. All sports have pros that do some pretty freaking amazing things. But having grown up around the Packers and Green Bay, when training camp opens, all those other things are quickly replaced by Packers football and the NFL. It's simply the best.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
It's a mood alterer. I love it enough to let it ruin my day when things go badly. And I love it enough to walk around town with a smile on my face when things go right.

I think my admission that I'd cry if we won the Super Bowl this year can tell you just how important this is to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts