How About Cobb

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I wasn't watching the screen when they kicked it off. I figured it would be yet another touchback. But I suddenly looked up when I heard that he took it out. I read that Allen Rossum was the last Packer to take a kickoff back all the way, in 2000 - a long time ago for me. I thought he might break that punt all the way too, although it got called back. Finally, a weapon on special teams, for the first time in recent memory.

OP
OP
GoPackGo1026

GoPackGo1026

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i watch Cobb play football since he start at Kentucky start out a QB and moving to Rb and Wr and how great he was at UK return kick i had high hopes and hoping he would let us down so far he not

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Imagine what the defense was saying... "crap... we just got OFF the field"

But I loved it!

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He looks electric in all phases of his game. Although both of his scoring plays received negative grades from the coaching staff he showed that his vision and open field running skills are going to be a great asset. Hopefully teams will be as afraid of him as I am every time we kick off or punt. Am I the only one who crosses their fingers and braces for the worst every time our coverage units are out there?

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
guy was impressive to say the lest!!! Love the head's up play by Khun that helped keep him on his feet that was just WoW!!!

And the fact Cobb scored the TD in the passing game too....damn...just hope he keeps going on this track!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Cobb did something that if it wasn't for that Panthers/Packers clip I wouldn't of remembered the last time I saw a kick returned for a TD. Cobb had an amazing breakout night and we can only hope he can keep it up.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
guy was impressive to say the lest!!! Love the head's up play by Khun that helped keep him on his feet that was just WoW!!!

And the fact Cobb scored the TD in the passing game too....damn...just hope he keeps going on this track!
I'm glad you caught it, Kuhn kept him up. I'm not trying to detract from Cobb's return, but one more reason to buy a Kuhn jersey. Heads up play by a standout fan favorite. And a touchdown run in the bargain. It seems our fascination with John Kuhn is warranted.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh, and did you guys notice on the opening kickoff Cobb almost did the same exact thing, but just barely got hung up a little on D.J. Williams' back. If he didn't run into him, there was only 1 person to beat.. the punter. lol, kid is nuts

If you don't remember, go back and watch.

Staff online

Latest posts