Hi to everybody

HoosierColtFan82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hello Packer fans. Congrats on a great season and good luck in the playoff's. Well, as you can probably tell from my name I'm a Colts fan. I am on here to get some of your opinions on our current situation with Manning and possibly drafting Andrew Luck. You Packer fans went through something similar with Favre/Rodgers. I'm just wanting some of you to give me your opinions on what the Colts should do.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family! You have a really nice fellow Colts fan on here named Jules. You will find there are many threads on Luck and the Colts situation. use our search feature to look up Luck or Colts. It has been quite a popular discussion on here. I personally think if they draft Luck, they will soon lose Manning. But here is another intriguing question: is Luck even going to draft this year?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family! You have a really nice fellow Colts fan on here named Jules. You will find there are many threads on Luck and the Colts situation. use our search feature to look up Luck or Colts. It has been quite a popular discussion on here. I personally think if they draft Luck, they will soon lose Manning. But here is another intriguing question: is Luck even going to draft this year?

As far as I know he is entering the draft.

*waves* Hiya Colts fan. Welcome. Yeah I have brought this up a lot on this forum too. Check out the smack section where we have a big thread or just search like kitten suggested.

Members online

Latest posts