Hi from the UK

Bigmacjsy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello names Ross from a tiny island called Jersey. Not New Jersey, the original old Jersey. Packer fan since about 2002

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!
We have quite a few Brits here as well as other Europeans so you will feel quite at home with your funny version of the language.

Hey @buggybill2003 found another "local" for your monthly tailgate parties.

Last edited:
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Welcome aboard!!
We have quite a few Brits here as well as other Europeans so you will feel quite at home with your funny version of the language.

Hey @buggybill2003 found another "local" for your monthly tailgate parties.

No Pop, we want to visit one of YOUR tailgate parties :roflmao:

KEB1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Ross,

Welcome from a fellow Brit.
Long time since I was in Jersey but it's a very nice and interesting place.

Cheers

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Fan since 2002? Hey, can I ask what made you a Packers fan? Even though there is a different thread somewhere in the forum, I'm always curious about what draws people outside the U.S. to American football.

OP
OP
B

Bigmacjsy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Fan since 2002? Hey, can I ask what made you a Packers fan? Even though there is a different thread somewhere in the forum, I'm always curious about what draws people outside the U.S. to American football.

Tbh I’d seen the Packers years earlier on this program called World of Sport, can’t remember what channel it was on but i must’ve been about 8 years old then when I started watching nfl properly obviously I was going to pick the Packers

KEB1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tbh I’d seen the Packers years earlier on this program called World of Sport, can’t remember what channel it was on but i must’ve been about 8 years old then when I started watching nfl properly obviously I was going to pick the Packers

ITV :)

KEB1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was about the only way to keep up with what would be regarded here as "niche" sports back then (crikey, 96 is back then...). Lot easier now.

Members online

Latest posts