Hi everyone!

supaj42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New to the forum, but a long time Packer fan. It's hard to imagine a time when I wasn't. Not sure that time exists.

My name is Marc and I live here in Rhinelander with my wife Jessica. We are expecting our first new Packer fan in June and I'll have him posting just as soon as he has developed some motor skills.

We moved here about a year ago from sunny California. Now, before anyone gives us a hard time about that and wonders what we were thinking, I will only ask one question: Have you ever been to California? If you have, you would know why we moved.

I was born in Kenosha and spent most of my summers here in Wisconsin (Crivitz) and fell in love with the outdoors, clean air and lack of population.

Anyway, I could write a book about myself but that would be boring. Glad to be here and I look forward to getting to know some of you.

GO PACK!!!!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Supaj glad to have you on the site! Thanks for taking the time to toss out the nice intro! Congrats on your new little one! Prepare for a lack of sleep!!

Ryan

OP
OP
S

supaj42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sleep? What's that???

We already have 2 big dogs and 4 cats. Can't imagine the prospect of getting any less sleep. I mean, there's nothing less than zero... Is there?!?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Geez, I can only imagine. I have one cat and he keeps me up at times. Runs through my house like a stampede of elephants.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey supa...congrats on the rugrat and welcome to the site.

oh yeah, im from cali. i love it out here. where in cali did you stay? desert socal?

OP
OP
S

supaj42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
etc. etc. etc...

Thanks for the welcome. Ya - the pets are a lot of fun. At least my fish don't keep me awake.

From Southern CA - About an hour east of LA - Ontario area. Did not like it - too populated. Still go back about 2 times a year which is 3 times too many. Oh well . . .

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife and I have a 16mo and a 1mo old, A 85lb blacklab/pointer (who thinks he's a lap dog) and her little cocker spaniel/english setter. Sometimes I would like to just pause everything living in our house so I don't have to trip over it, pick it up, wipe it off, change it, bath it or put it down for a nap.

Kids are great though, they are much more fun once they get more interactive. The first few months are tough (more so on dads I think) when they don't really play or interact with you. Tougher on mom if she is feeding, she is awake some crazy hours and you better be at least popping your head in to make sure she doesn't need a drink of water, spit up rag for jr or something else. :twocents:

LIFE I tell ya! Hopefully Packer football will begin again soon!

OP
OP
S

supaj42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pets

Old English Sheep Dog and a Plott Hound here. I know what you mean about being able to put things on pause. My wife says I'm the clutz. It's hard not to be when you have everything running between your legs everwhere you go.

And I can only hope she'll just need water or something without a "kick" if you know what I mean! LOL

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: etc. etc. etc...

supaj42 said:
From Southern CA - About an hour east of LA - Ontario area.

ahh...that makes more sense. im in northern cal, san jose to be exact. the weather and the majority of the people are great over here.

Members online

Latest posts