Hey

Cheese Head

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm Abbi and I luv me some Packers. I may only be 15 but I can remember sitting on my dads lap cheering on the Packers every week when I was little. I was born in Oshkosh and lived there with my Mom & Dad and two Older Sisters until they got married and moved out and then Dad got a promotion job offer to move to Maryland in my 9th Grade year so we moved to Maryland. So Me, Mom, & Dad are a bunch of Cheese Heads in Maryland. My sisters are still back in Wisconsin, but visit regularly. I just started my 10th grade year. My favorite Packer is Clay Matthews. I also luv hanging out with my friends and listening to music.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Cheese Head, My love for football started about your age...many moons ago. But I started out as a college football fan and added the pros and the Packers about 35 years ago. Wouldn't follow any other team no matter where I lived....I just happen to live in Wisconsin now. :)

OP
OP
Cheese Head

Cheese Head

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Cheese Head, My love for football started about your age...many moons ago. But I started out as a college football fan and added the pros and the Packers about 35 years ago. Wouldn't follow any other team no matter where I lived....I just happen to live in Wisconsin now. :)
So cool, I guess being brought up since I was a baby with parents who loved the Packers and Two Older Sisters as well who I was always trying to follow I guess I was born to love the Packers.

Sky King

Reaction score
Welcome from NV! You're a Packer fan by birthright, same as me, although Packer fans have absolutely no asterisks behind their names due to their place of origin. We are a worldwide fraternity (sorority in your case)and that's just way too cool.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm Abbi and I luv me some Packers. I may only be 15 but I can remember sitting on my dads lap cheering on the Packers every week when I was little. I was born in Oshkosh and lived there with my Mom & Dad and two Older Sisters until they got married and moved out and then Dad got a promotion job offer to move to Maryland in my 9th Grade year so we moved to Maryland. So Me, Mom, & Dad are a bunch of Cheese Heads in Maryland. My sisters are still back in Wisconsin, but visit regularly. I just started my 10th grade year. My favorite Packer is Clay Matthews. I also luv hanging out with my friends and listening to music.
Welcome! This is the year! Go pack go I played semi pro game down in osh Kosh I'm in duluth MN by superior wi I'm surrounded by Viking fans

OP
OP
Cheese Head

Cheese Head

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! This is the year! Go pack go I played semi pro game down in osh Kosh I'm in duluth MN by superior wi I'm surrounded by Viking fans
Snoops, That is so awesome. My 2nd Oldest Sister and her Husband still live in Oshkosh and my Oldest Sister and Hubby live in Appleton now. Like I said Mom, Dad, and I had to move unfortunately to Maryland and I actually hate it, but at least I have found some good friends here.
Welcome from NV! You're a Packer fan by birthright, same as me, although Packer fans have absolutely no asterisks behind their names due to their place of origin. We are a worldwide fraternity (sorority in your case)and that's just way too cool.
Yep, born and raised in Oshkosh until just after I turned 14 and right before I was to go into the 9th Grade and then had to move to Maryland because of Dads job. It sucks but at least I got some good friends now and I just started the 10th grade this week. Looking forward to the Packers to put a smacking on the Seahawks this week.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Abbi, welcome to the forum. Greetings from Oshkosh. That's right...GO TITANS.