1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cheese Head, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Cheese Head

Cheese Head Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I'm Abbi and I luv me some Packers. I may only be 15 but I can remember sitting on my dads lap cheering on the Packers every week when I was little. I was born in Oshkosh and lived there with my Mom & Dad and two Older Sisters until they got married and moved out and then Dad got a promotion job offer to move to Maryland in my 9th Grade year so we moved to Maryland. So Me, Mom, & Dad are a bunch of Cheese Heads in Maryland. My sisters are still back in Wisconsin, but visit regularly. I just started my 10th grade year. My favorite Packer is Clay Matthews. I also luv hanging out with my friends and listening to music.

• Like Like x 2
  2. GBkrzygrl

GBkrzygrl Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Welcome Cheese Head, My love for football started about your age...many moons ago. But I started out as a college football fan and added the pros and the Packers about 35 years ago. Wouldn't follow any other team no matter where I lived....I just happen to live in Wisconsin now. :)

3. Cheese Head

Cheese Head Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    So cool, I guess being brought up since I was a baby with parents who loved the Packers and Two Older Sisters as well who I was always trying to follow I guess I was born to love the Packers.

4. Sky King

Sky King 158.3

Packer Fan Since:
    Welcome from NV! You're a Packer fan by birthright, same as me, although Packer fans have absolutely no asterisks behind their names due to their place of origin. We are a worldwide fraternity (sorority in your case)and that's just way too cool.

5. Snoops

Snoops Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Welcome! This is the year! Go pack go I played semi pro game down in osh Kosh I'm in duluth MN by superior wi I'm surrounded by Viking fans

6. Cheese Head

Cheese Head Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Snoops, That is so awesome. My 2nd Oldest Sister and her Husband still live in Oshkosh and my Oldest Sister and Hubby live in Appleton now. Like I said Mom, Dad, and I had to move unfortunately to Maryland and I actually hate it, but at least I have found some good friends here.
    Yep, born and raised in Oshkosh until just after I turned 14 and right before I was to go into the 9th Grade and then had to move to Maryland because of Dads job. It sucks but at least I got some good friends now and I just started the 10th grade this week. Looking forward to the Packers to put a smacking on the Seahawks this week.

7. weeds

weeds Fiber deprived old guy.

Packer Fan Since:
    Abbi, welcome to the forum. Greetings from Oshkosh. That's right...GO TITANS.