Hey everybody

Kramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers fan from NC. Been a fan for as long as I can remember. Also love to write and find as many new craft beers as I can along with trying new thing outdoor activities. As one who has been skydiving more than 20 times, I definitely consider myself an adrenaline junkie lol.

Looking forward to getting involved.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't we already have our quota filled of Packer fans from Carolina. Oh well, maybe this one will...never mind, just welcome to the group. Looking forward to some new insights.

OP
OP
Kramer

Kramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't we already have our quota filled of Packer fans from Carolina. Oh well, maybe this one will...never mind, just welcome to the group. Looking forward to some new insights.
Thanks...I guess lol.:)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Welcome!
I am the token "quiet and reserved" poster here. All posts picking on BuggyBill must first receive my seal of approval.
If you think I`m paying protection money, you are two years too late.

Caya

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers fan from NC. Been a fan for as long as I can remember. Also love to write and find as many new craft beers as I can along with trying new thing outdoor activities. As one who has been skydiving more than 20 times, I definitely consider myself an adrenaline junkie lol.

Looking forward to getting involved.
I live in Charlotte. Where do you live?

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, he just suffers tourettes and shouts or types random words. Don`t be fooled by his intellect. He`s been known to type Hippapotamous for no reason at all too.
You know buggy, you bring up an interesting question. Can people with tourettes type or write without the same issues they have when speaking. Im genuinely curious.

I

You know buggy, you bring up an interesting question. Can people with tourettes type or write without the same issues they have when speaking. Im genuinely curious.
Of course "**** off" they can :D........sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dysgraphia, or written language deficits, is a common issue for students with Tourette Syndrome (TS). This interferes with and sometimes prevents them from being able to transfer thoughts into writing.

I

Dysgraphia, or written language deficits, is a common issue for students with Tourette Syndrome (TS). This interferes with and sometimes prevents them from being able to transfer thoughts into writing.
Also Americans who cant speak the Queens English properly and insist on using Z in words where there clearly should be an S, as in organise and various other examples, or as you would say, examplez

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also Americans who cant speak the Queens English properly and insist on using Z in words where there clearly should be an S, as in organise and various other examples, or as you would say, examplez
pig now u see the wonderful array of non-conformists on here. cheers!

Members online

Latest posts