Help needed! Packers friendly bars for the Super Bowl?

misterpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're trying our best to get every bar nation-wide that's considered a safe-haven from the enemy on Super Bowl Sunday!

Please let us know if you have a bar to add to the site Packersbackers.com. No "neutral" bars, we actually want bars with some form of Packer fan presence and NO Steelers!

Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
M

misterpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you! Not bad, but I'm thinking it's not complete. It will help us add a lot though. Hope they're dependable!

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This place is right outside Seattle. Northwest Packer Backers go there for every game.

Mustard Seed Bar & Grill
5608 119th AVE SE
Newport Hills, WA
(425) 603-9001

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow apparently people REALLY dont know how to use google here.

Well, Goggle is not the necessarily the most accurate way to find current information like this. When I Goggled "Seattle Packer Bars" last Fall, the search brought up a bunch of places that are no longer Packer bars, including some that were no longer even in business. This kind of stuff changes season by season. A lot of outdated information is still floating around.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I were in Philly for the game I would watch it at the Irish Pole. I would rather be there in a few days though for the Grey Lodge Groundhog day 7 a.m. party. I was there and almost got to go to it 2 years ago, but no one would go with me.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, Goggle is not the necessarily the most accurate way to find current information like this. When I Goggled "Seattle Packer Bars" last Fall, the search brought up a bunch of places that are no longer Packer bars, including some that were no longer even in business. This kind of stuff changes season by season. A lot of outdated information is still floating around.
[ame=http://www.google.com/search?q=packers+bars&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a]packers bars - Google Search[/ame]

gives you

Green Bay Packers Bars around the World - JSOnline

and

Packer-Bars

and if you cant find a place to watch the game on either of those sites there isnt a place in your city. Took me all of 10 seconds.

OP
OP
M

misterpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks again for the links and insight everyone. I had researched one of these sites and it's very outdated; as mentioned, some bars are no longer packer backer bars, some - out of business.

And another big issue is I think at times one fan will just list the NFL Ticket carrier in his town where they watch a few games, regardless of actual Packer fan presence. We're only going for bars with true fan presence. And we're trying to follow up with each bar and get some dependable feedback from bar owners.

The best options of course are true Backers "home bars." Hope to have them all up in time!

Members online

Latest posts