Helmet Testing

Reaction score
Packer Player testing helmets in Green Bay for the NFL years ago

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
We had this football player come to my middle school to talk from Michigan Tech who got drunk and did the same thing without a helmet to a car and ended up paralyzed. I don’t remember what the moral to his story was, but I think was don’t get drunk and do stupid ****.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had this football player come to my middle school to talk from Michigan Tech who got drunk and did the same thing without a helmet to a car and ended up paralyzed. I don’t remember what the moral to his story was, but I think was don’t get drunk and do stupid ****.

So it's OK to do stupid **** if you are not drunk? :D:D:D

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
2nd year in high school, a Riddel salesman came to try sell the coach on new helmets. I was "volunteered" to offer a hand ... quite literally.

Guy had me put my hand palm down on a desk and proceeded to remove the padding .. Actually liquid padding, I think...from the helmet and placed the pad over my hand.

He then wound up the helmet by the facemask and whacked it on my padded hand. Didn't feel anything but the thrust of the helmet.

Coach said, "Ok, but that guy played last year with a broken bone in his foot and played the very day he had a wisdom tooth removed."

Salesman asked, "Coach, you saying he's too dumb to know he's hurt?"

I just replied, "I'm a middle linebacker."

Salesman said, "Oh"

Whatever that meant.

Members online

Latest posts