Hello

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome to the Ozarks! We're practically neighbors!

Enjoy the forum! And get ready for the season!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Near Branson....I've been down to Bentonville, ... checked out the fantastic Crystal Bridges museum!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
There are lots of Packer bars around....now that your 21...even if you don't drink, most of them set up
an appetizer table, and enjoy the fun with fellow cheeseheads!

We go to one in Springfield,...will have to check out a new one listed this year!

Buffalo Wild Wings usually has a great crowd of Packer fans too!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I worked in that area a generation ago for a few months. What a **** hole. Nothing to do on Sundays, all businesses were closed. Had to run across the stateline to get beer, even then it was beer light with half the alcohol. Half the people looked, sounded, acted like extras from Beverly Hillbillies or Dukes of Hazzard. (And not a Daisy Duke or Ellie Mae Clampett among them.)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I worked in that area a generation ago for a few months. What a **** hole. Nothing to do on Sundays, all businesses were closed. Had to run across the stateline to get beer, even then it was beer light with half the alcohol. Half the people looked, sounded, acted like extras from Beverly Hillbillies or Dukes of Hazzard. (And not a Daisy Duke or Ellie Mae Clampett among them.)
And you tell ME to play nice.....lol

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
ruuuuuuuuuuude!!

Members online

Latest posts