Hello

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PCH(Max) Welcome aboard the best Packer forum around, packer forum from long time(lifetime) Packer fan located in DePere, Wi, just five miles from Lambeau Field. I noticed from your bio, that you are former Wisconsinite and student who moved to Pn. Look forward to your positings.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
howdy max -

how the heck are ya?? i'm pkrbkrfromillinois formerly from OBF. glad to see you on here. this is a great site where you can learn a LOT about football.

welcome again!!

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
Welcome Max! Is there anyone left at OBF? Glad to have you here. You will enjoy it!

I pop over to OBF on occasion just to see what is new. The typical "Ohhhhhh we love Brett" crowd is about all that remains :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Must be rather hum drum i would bet..............not like it was before. Oh well, guess they got what they wanted. I bet alot of people miss the way it was before.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope, nothing like it was before. All the oldbies are now self-appointed moderators lol. "Lets make a rule - don't mention the "R" word"

Another one is always whining that they live too far away and the games are never on TV. One is whining that they sure wish they could go to a game. Another is taking a trip to get a new tat at "the same place Brett went" Once in a while someone actually mentions football or posts an article. Mostly they are concerned with the new puppie's name...

Apparently if you post on this board also you are considered a traitor and then an outcast - and they know cuz they have spies! Sheesh!

Nice to find a group here that doesn't take itself too seriously (always exceptions lol). Plus there is some football discussion from time to time.... I don't find myself posting here as much but it's always an enjoyable read.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It probably is hum drum,,if you cant have fun and not take things so seriously you have a big problem,,everyone over there is so concerned where posts go and when you are on a site you try your best to post where it is suppose to be, but sometimes posts run off in all directions thats what makes it fun...

they can spy all they want it dont bother me,,I will never hide from noone I am proud of who I am and where i come from,,that would be Wisconsin...and I am proud to be a packers fan...

I am also glad that I made some new friends here...now lets forget about that other site...

Tripp what have you been up to??

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
Apparently if you post on this board also you are considered a traitor and then an outcast - and they know cuz they have spies! Sheesh!
lol that is classic. someone must have a lot of time on their hands.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it seems strange, doesn't it? It's like being a part of a "live" soap opera. It's like the kid that ALWAYS likes to tattle to the teacher.........even if they have to TWIST the facts to make a better story.
"Teacher! Teacher! Johnny said a DIRTY word!!!" So.....the teacher punishes Johnny..........when the "dirty word" he said was MUD! (Well....it's IS dirt, right???)
Thats what it's like.......WHO can "spy" and run off to tattle to the rest of the waiting children. It doesn't MATTER if it's true, or taken out of context.........if they can use it, they will!
Oh well........if thats how they get their jollys..............must be a sad existence though..........

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Guys, whats up with the bashing? I think OBF can be a little hostile too but everyones just there to talk about Brett and the Pack, kinda the reason why its there, lol!

I still dont understand what happened that got everyone away? Can someone explain to me? I've been like a lost puppy, no one will tell me what happened and why half my friends from OBF were kicked. It was sad and I still dont know why everyone dissapeared, poor me, lol!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LT why do you come in at the strangest times? LOL....IMO...and in my viewpoint....Oh and its ONLY me saying this....ROFL....there are NO sides here on this board....we ALL get along here....and noone spies on anyone....LOL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah......the "other" side...........Oh, i'm NOT saying you LT.
It's true, there may be "lurkers" that get a thrill running off to "tattle". I guess whatever makes them happy. The last time i saw that kind of stuff happening was in grade school.
Anyway, MY side was never allowed to be heard on that site. I was booted without being given a chance to speak. So, "they" were allowed to bash away at my expense, without me being able to answer any of the "charges", or attacks. The fact is, i didn't break ANY of the rules they posted that were reasons to get banned. They got what was their intent in the first place, to get rid of me. They run the site, so they can do whatever they want with it. I just wish "they" would have done it honestly. Go ahead and kick me off, but at LEAST be honest and say "It's just because i don't like you." and not trump up alot of false charges. "They" didn't like some of my beliefs, and everything was cool until i gave my opinion on something. I had over 7700 posts,and all of the sudden I'm a bad guy? Doesn't that sound a little fishy to anyone? Then, people got kicked off, because they saw the WHOLE thing go down, and they had the GALL to defend my side. How DARE them!
It wouldn't surprise me if what i write here ends up on "their" desk. I have NOTHING to hide in this. I heard some people say i was caught in a web of lies......but they never talked to me, or cared to tell ME what these supposed lies were. Instead, they go behind my back and attack me. And i have to find out from others. It's a sad situation, but it's history. I can't change what "they" did. "They" have to live with themselves........and sooner or later, what goes around, comes around. You reap what you sow.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alrighty then,,lol

Well said my friend Cheesy!!!!! I dont hide or lurk on any site, nor do I care what people are saying behind our backs,,,,the only thing that bothers me is when they take a good person and twist what they say around and then PM others to try and get them to believe false lies...I am NOT that way nor will I ever be that way you can ask anyone that knows me,,,,and I mean really knows me....not just what I type on a board...

Spies have something to hide and they are sneaky people...if they cant come right out and say something to someones face they arent worth a pot to P in...oops dont know if I can say that on here,,,sorry Ryan my friend....nor are those kind of people GOOD friends...friends stand up behind someone...especially when untruths are being said...

Whats funny is they were talking behind my back on the OBF board and I wasnt even posting there,,,I hadnt posted nor have I been there since getting banned and I was the topic....ROFL....so I had to go back and defend myself...why?? Because noone should be aloud on a board to do that,,,be unkind and ruthless....in time people will all see that there on the OBF site and know who the real instagators are..something my Mom always said,,,"If you lie or tell untruths it will come back and bite you in the butt someday, it might take awhile but they will find out"...and shes right,,,,shes always right,,,,imagine that...lol...

Okay said my peace,,,now you lurkers can go someplace else to get your gossip

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey.....with me, if i have a problem with someone, i will talk TO them, not ABOUT them............if i have the ability to do so.
Sneaky people seem to get ahead in this world.............but they WILL have to answer for their actions some day........and personally, i would NOT want to be them when that time comes.
The first shall be last, and the last shall be first.
Thats the only thing that keeps me from loosing my sanity.............the fact that sooner or later, no one gets away with anything. ALL will be answered for. If thats not enough to scare those types of people into straightening out their lives, NOTHING will.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am that way to Cheesy,,,,if I have a problem with someone I will say it to them,,,and that is if I have the ability to do so as well..

Sneaky people do seem to get ahead in this world by taking other good people down with them which isnt right,,,my pholosophy has always been be kind and get where you want to be in this world by working hard and being honest...then you if you dont get ahead you still have your integrity in place also your morals and values...that means everything...

Members online

Latest posts