1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

HELLO PACKERS FAMILY!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PACKERSLEGENDS, Nov 18, 2011.

1. PACKERSLEGENDS

PACKERSLEGENDS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'M A HUGE PACKERS FAN FROM LOS ANGELES , CA . I'VE BEEN A PACKERS FAN SINCE 1996 I WAS 11 YEARS OLD WHEN THIS PASSION STARTED . MY FAVORITE PACKER PLAYER OF ALL TIMES IS WHO ELSE ? BRETT FAVRE . I KNOW A FEW PACKERS FAN NOW DISLIKE HIM . BUT THIS IS THE PLAYER WHO MADE ME BECOME A PACKERS FAN . THE WAY HE PLAYED THE GAME HIS STYLE WAS JUST VERY DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER QB IN THE LEAGUE . AARON RODGERS HAS BEEN AMAZING SINCE HE GOT THE STARTING JOB AND OBVIOUSLY THE PACKERS FRONT OFFICE MADE A GREAT CHOICE ON HAVING HIM STAY . HE'S PLAYING AT AN AMAZING LEVEL . I'VE NEVER BEEN TO AN NFL GAME IN MY LIFE ,SINCE WE DONT HAVE A TEAM IN L.A ITS VERY COMPLICATED BUT I WILL BE IN MY FIRST NFL GAME ON DECEMBER 11 IN LAMBEAU FIELD VS THE RAIDERS . I DONT KNOW ANYONE IN GREEN BAY . I HOPE I CAN MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE TAILGATING . THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME . I'M SURE ITS GONNA BE SOMETHING I WILL NEVER FORGET .CANT WAIT !! IF ANYONE HAS SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO GO PRE-GAME I WOULD APPRECIATE IT .

2. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find a multitude of fans at Lambeau.

3. North44

North44 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +33
    Welcome! Congrats on going to your first game at Lambeau- it will be a great experience.

4. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +482
    I am sure you will have a great time. Make some noise. GO PACK GO!

5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Welcome to The Family!!! Congrats on going to your first game at Lambeau! :) Check out the threads in The Green Bay Life forum for more info on pre game and Green Bay in general:

http://www.packerforum.com/forums/the-green-bay-life.16/

There are a lot of people on here who either live in the area or have visited so I'm sure you will find the answers you seek! :)