hello packer fans

joseph04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hello packer fans, i was on our forums and iv seen a few of you come on ours and invited for us to come on your forums and talk some football and get ready for the big pre season game. so just introducin my self hope to talk some good football with you guys :)

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahh a charger fan...definately the biggest success story last year. you guys seem to be headed in the right direction.

im glad preseason doesn't count. heh.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we have drew plz k thx ;-)

haha slick, always trying to work a deal :)

Thanks for stopping through Joseph, glad to have you on the site. As we get closer to the game, drop a bug on the charger boards and have some people stop over and talk with us!

OP
OP
J

joseph04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
ahh a charger fan...definately the biggest success story last year. you guys seem to be headed in the right direction.

im glad preseason doesn't count. heh.

yes yes, its been a while but were Finally here now, so im just trying to enjoy the time now :)

OP
OP
J

joseph04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just letting you guys know im a HUGE Brett Farve fan, this guy is just a warrior and iv always respected him and the packers :)

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
joseph04--Welcome to the Packer forum from an "old Packer Fan" located in De Pere, Wi. just 4 miles south of Lambeau Field, where the Temperature is a balmy 36 degrees this a.m. I made was my first trip out west to Ca. this Feb. . Real beautiful State and San Diego is real nice city, We were impressed with it. We drove passed Chargers home field and Padre's ball park. Very nice! The Coronado Hotel with the large beach on the Pacific was great. Anyway I will look for your postings with a S.D. Ca. prespective. You will find Green Bay Packer Fans to be friendly,knowledgeable of Pro Football and especially Green Bay Packer Football. Green Bay has been around Pro Football from the beginning. Founded by Green Bayite E.L. "Curly" lambeau in 1919. Packers received Franchise in N.F.L. in 1921 (the beginning of N.F.L.) Green Bay Packers are the only Town team left from '20's located in it's original location G.B. Green Bay Metro area population is 240,000 making it the smallest city to have a major league sports team, and franchise is community owned, with no rich owner in G.B. The Packer stockholders are Green Bay Packer fans who receive no compensation from their Green Bay Packer Stock.Once again a big hello to a Charger Fan and congratulation to your Chargers for complete reversal of their fortunes in one year. Amazing to say the least!! Any Questions you have about G.B. Packer football or anything related, Please feel free to ask.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts