Hello from Wausau

deloj8809

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all! I am a lifelong Packer fan from Central Wisconsin. I have been active on other forums and am thrilled to have found an exclusively Packer forum! :viksux:

Kutch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all! I am a lifelong Packer fan from Central Wisconsin. I have been active on other forums and am thrilled to have found an exclusively Packer forum! :viksux:
what's up? I'm also new and I'm from the Wausau area, so I figured I'd just post in here instead of posting a new thread. I'm pleased to see there is a forum strictly for Packer fans. Hopefully, ViQueen support in here is minimal...

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
what's up? I'm also new and I'm from the Wausau area, so I figured I'd just post in here instead of posting a new thread. I'm pleased to see there is a forum strictly for Packer fans. Hopefully, ViQueen support in here is minimal...

Welcome aboard guys. You will really enjoy posting on this site. I lived in Stevens Point for awhile. Central Wisconsin is a lovely area....happy to be back home in Green Bay though!!!

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
deloj8809 and Kutch I grew up in Waupaca county......welcome to the forum and enjoy !:drinks:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts