Hello Everyone

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm an 19 year old packer fan living in CT, and am attending my first packers game Dec. 19th vs the pats. I've been posting for a while on occasion but now that I'm going to my first game I'd like to more frequently....See if anyone is going to the same game perhaps....Anyways, yeah I'm psyched for my first game I'll be there rocking the Driver jersey (Any news on his injury btw?)....haha yeah well just introducing myself just a couple of views about the pack atm

1. I do not hate Favre, and now that the vikings are not really much of a threat or in contention I'd like to see him do alright (Not well, just not terrible), cause you gotta feel for him a tad bit at this point

2. After the Jet game, I was not as confident in this team as some of you.....Sanchez and the Jets O seems to just dissapear at times and other times be good. Nonetheless, though the defense played well, I honestly feel most confident when I feel the offense can drive down the field for a score any moment they need it at will, like I saw rodgers do to go up 17-14 in the bears game. Thats the strength of this team, and I got some confidence back in them after the cowboy performance. But still, the cowboys were a joke at the time, especially the defense, so you never know how good of a measuring stick that is.

3. Any word on DD's injury?

go pack go

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome!
I think we should hear more about DD tomorrow.

I just went to my first Packers game at Lambeau; vs the Cowboys, it's an amazing experience.
(and I DO hate Favre; at least while he wears purple)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome! looking forward to further posts,...and a little enthusiam with the GO PACK GO!!!!! hehehehe!

OP
OP
Arod2gjdd

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! looking forward to further posts,...and a little enthusiam with the GO PACK GO!!!!! hehehehe!

haha my bad i was in a bit of a rush......

GO PACK GO!

btw anyone else going to that pats game Dec. 19th?

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
haha my bad i was in a bit of a rush......

GO PACK GO!

btw anyone else going to that pats game Dec. 19th?

Gonna be my first game as well. My sis lives in Boston so I'll be going with her Boyfriend, his friend, and my roommate. 2 Packer fans and 2 patriot fans. I'm too excited!

Was gonna try and make it to Lambeau this year but couldn't afford it :(

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
your so lucky. i have been a packers fan since 01 and i have never seen a game in lambeau. im only 21 so i know it will happen soon. i have seen them play in nashville in 01 or 02 i believe when they lost to the titans 26-21. it was still super fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts