hello all delusional packerbackeruppers!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
got your attention? lol. hello, surely you guessed that i am not a pack fan but just did all that to get things going on this week. i like to shoot the crap but like to hear all sides of the story. very sorry bout 89. have not heard how he is, didnt see highlights until this morning(traveling). havent gotten to the boards here yet, i am sure i can find out here how he is in a hurry. i will be respectful, but i am sure i will get some and be able to give some back in good fun. records are about where i thought they would be, maybe one better and when i saw the sked for this year i just knew that it would come down to this week. I wouldnt want it any other way !!! i am sure that it will be one whale of a game and an instant classic!
Vikings41 - pack31
all in good fun!!!
animal93[/b]

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikes,

Nice to have you on the board. Look forward to reading your thoughts on the game. We certainly don't mind tossing arround a razz here and there we just are trying to avoid flame wars! "Your team sucks!" "no your team sucks" etc etc! That's why we moderate.

Thanks for stopping in guy.

OP
OP
V

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey arrow, do you have a split personality? lol, i see the GB logo but i assume that is your kid and the jersey is not quite green. lol. nice choice of jerseys i might add.

Flak_Jacket

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
hey animal, this game is gonna be great!!

but no whining afterwards ok?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
[/img]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts