Hatin ESPN Radio..again

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can not stand Colin Cowherd, he rips on Brett Favre and other good athletes who have good personality. Today on his show "The Herd" on ESPN radio he said " i would like to congratulate Favre...not for breaking the alltime completion record..But for moving into 1st or second I cant remember all time for the most INT's. Classless idiots on ESPN. Anyone else listening? Or disgusted?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO, i really dont know who he is. I listen to a lot of radio at work, and ive never heard of him.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously with an audience of one he is no one to be taken seriously.

Especially some show called the Herd.
There is nothing insightful by following the herd.
Think independently.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously with an audience of one he is no one to be taken seriously.

Especially some show called the Herd.
There is nothing insightful by following the herd.
Think independently.

Im not the only one who listens to him. and I listen to him about 2% of what I listen to Mike&Mike or Dan Patrick. So I am not a regular listener.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you knew P@ck66 would hate the anti-favre guy with a passion. lol

we dont get his show in chicago...sounds like a good thing.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pay attention, old man, ive never heard of the guy till today.

but it sounds like theres a reason hes not in big markets.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Hes also 1st or second in every other good stat. He mentioned the bad one. You can tell he hates Favre. Yes, I am disgusted when someone bshes one of the greatest of all time. There will never be another Brett Favre, thats for sure.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since you're probably not going to click on my link...

This is my favorite post from his "fan" site....

[Colin Cowherd is...]

...the whiniest pr*ck on the air. He's the nerd that got picked last in gym class trying to get back at the big, mean popular jocks that hung him in his locker by his underwear. He calls people that like "home town heroes" immature and then makes his arguement as to why Brett Favre should retire by mispronouncing Favre's name in different ways. Yeah... that's mature. He makes me physically ill and is an absolute embarrassment to ESPN radio talents like Mike & Mike, Eric Kasilias (sp?) and others. A tragic on-air joke. He is the poster boy for the unintelligent sports fan that just likes to be a jerk for jerk's sake - no real opionion, no moral standing, nothing of value. I have been actively boycotting his show since December,'05. He comes on and I tune elsewhere. I hope more and more and more of you do the same. Let's get rid of this snivelling pansy ***! If you know nothing about sports and like acting like a colossal ******* - Colin Cowherd is the guy for you! If I saw this guy walking down the street, I would go out of my way to kick him in the nuts.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pay attention, old man, ive never heard of the guy till today.

but it sounds like theres a reason hes not in big markets.

He is on In Chi town. If you want to checkout the worst sports talk radio host of all time tune in to ESPN Radio 1000 AM.
The guy gets on a subject and keeps saying the same thing over and over and over.
He comes on right after Mike and Mike in the morning.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts