Harry Sydney Coaching Analysis

stump5454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kind of have to agree with him on most points. Except I do like Sherman as a head coach. I think he will have a breakout year this year as a head coach. Rossely should go. He would have problems calling an effective collage game.

Sydney Speaks! Coaching staff analysis

Mike Sherman By Harry Sydney
Date: Jun 21, 2005

In recent weeks, we

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For all of his bombast, Harry hit the nail on the head where Rossley is concerned. The guy is like Daunte Culpepper....well above average until the pressure is on, and then he chokes like he has a pork chop bone lodged in his larynx.

I am glad to see TT waiting until the season is in play to assess Mike Sherman. In spite of the gaudy record, built against the WORST division in football the last 4 or 5 years, and with #4 significantly responsible for digging games out of the hole created by Sherman/Rossley and some of their lamebrained calls/strategies, there is much to prove to warrant committing the team's future to his leadership.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harry Sidney seems to be trying to line himnself up for a coaching job with the Packers...

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about that, PM....er, Obi1. I think if anything, he is trying to carve out a niche for himself as a team commentator. With few exceptions, there is a lot of ***-kissing of the Pack amongst the state media. Maybe he is just trying to differentiate himself from the masses by being a little more critical of the team when warranted....and sometimes when it doesn't seem warranted.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unlike the last one I read, defense, which was overly critical, at least I hope it was, this article pretty much nailed it.IMO

Members online

Latest posts