Happy Birthday Brett!!

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck yeah! I have a very good friend whos birthday is also on the 10th. Another year older and another year wiser for Brett... Or so we would like to think :lol:

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HB Bozz, and I hope Brett's BD is complete with a press conference about being 2-3 for the season going into the bye.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sheesh yercell...who took your ice cream cone today?? :(

anyway, i'm glad hedder posted this cause now we know it's the bozzy boy's birthday today!! happy birthday, buddy. have a good one & a drink or two on me!! ;)

usmpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Brett can celebrate with his school's marching band...the Packers are bringing "The Pride of Mississippi", the Southern Miss marching band, up for a parade and the game on Sunday. So maybe someone who's at the game can post a comment on how they did. Hopefully a lot better than our [Southern Miss] team did Tues. nite against Tulsa. And I sure hope GB plays a lot better than that, also.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
sheesh yercell...who took your ice cream cone today?? :(

anyway, i'm glad hedder posted this cause now we know it's the bozzy boy's birthday today!! happy birthday, buddy. have a good one & a drink or two on me!! ;)

I was wondering that as well...he's been spreading "joy" throughout the Forum... :-?

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
Happy Birthday to a former great quartertback.

Jealous little Viking fans poking fun at Brett, how cute. Happy Birthday Brett, The Viqueen fans could only wish they had someone as great to say "Happy Birthday" to !!!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Apparently, a lof of people can't tell what date it is... :lol:

Or I've defied science and am communicating with individuals who are in the future (Oct. 10).... :-?

all about da packers,

Now that you have defied science, communicate with some people from the future and give us the final score of the game tomorrow, my good man :wink:

Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
all about da packers,

Now that you have defied science, communicate with some people from the future and give us the final score of the game tomorrow, my good man :wink:

Done.

Now the question is how much are you willing to pay me to divulge such info?.... :lol:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez, you guys sure are touchy about me wishing the erstwhile great quarterback a Happy Birthday

Hey Gakk, you high on Lutefisk ?

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are you high on the mindblowing fantastic play of future pro football hall of famer Brad Johnson? OH wait,

he isn't all that, he's just an ordinary QB...

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
geeze, what an insult to be called a jerk! Especially from a vikingsfan!

I think I better pack my stuff up and leave, this is too humiliating, oh my

Reaction score
No fair, I can't moderate in a language I don't even know....

My bad gakk, if I had any clue as to what he was getting at, I'd have deleted his posts too....

Now the question is how do we get around this little language problem... :-?

Members online

Latest posts