guaranteeing a packers win vs. dallas tonight

job3786

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A friend of mine screwed up regrettably and went to jail for awhile. His Miami Dolphins are up over New England 28-14 or so. I've been a packer fan since I was 8. I was recently in a massive car wreck. I predict that Rodger's is going to be amazing tonight. I can feel it. We go through the ups and downs in this life, and the up climb is going to continue with a big GB win and memorable day for the new QB.

OP
OP
J

job3786

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my defense, I'm not the only one to guarantee wins and it fails, so just forget I ever came here. =[

herbsdog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So can you make good on your guarantee? Maybe call the league and have them change the score or make them replay. Morons, your bus is leaving...

ralph 1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i became a gb fan in 95 ,we lost to dallas in dallas championship game,
the next season we won the superbowl.and but for a bad call would of won 2 consecutive, again againt broncos.

favre is 1 of the topp ten qbs of all time. montanna .unitas i would rank better
but favre is amazing. his ability to create when theres nothing there. sure he threw interceptions .cant throw 4tds a game against good defenses such as dallas, without a few ints.

i think gb would of beat the giants had it not been so cold last chanpionship game.

donald driver is also great

why do you need to draft a qb using a number 1 pick, when you have an amazing qb . whos pretty durable. how bout using that number 1 for say a defensive lineman like dallases ware,or a running back like barber . this is where i resign as a packer fan. im now a jet fan.
rodgers couldnt complete a long pass downfield ,but for 1 to driver. who was wide open,
gb wouldnt of scored a td at all if dallas wouldnt of been playing prevent a quick score defense last night late in the game. rodgers was able to pad his stats with all the short underneath passes that dallas was allowing in that scheme . after gb used up 5 min or so to score .there wasnt much time left to do anything.

favre woulda hit at least 70 percent of the open recievers that rodgers over or under threw.
what an idiotic front office and coach the packers have.
i cant support a team with such bonehead management.

with favre in game last night i think the score on both side would of been in the 30s with the margin of victory being 7 or less. tha game being to close to call. and yes favre woulda thrown an int, like romo did. he also would of thrown it longer than 40 yds at least ten times in the game .adn had several td passes.
with home advantage they woulda probably won.

what was the score last year in dallas b4 farve went out id check but i gotta get ready for jets game.
cant believe im a jet fan now. thanks gb management....boneheads

Aa-rodg_is_cool

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ralph 1 said:
i became a gb fan in 95 ,we lost to dallas in dallas championship game,

favre woulda hit at least 70 percent of the open recievers that rodgers over or under threw.
what an idiotic front office and coach the packers have.
i cant support a team with such bonehead management.

You can't get mad at this because of one freakin game against a GOOD team. The fans like him when he does good and bring up favre and the whole situation every time he does bad. The fact is the brett is gone and we have aaron rodgers who doesn't look that bad as some make him out to be..

SO your seriously ditchin the pack because of one game? chillllllax dude. Were still gonna own the division and were still gonna make the playoffs. And you Don't know if favre was in the game that we woulda done much better. Just remember last year when we played dallas we had nothin doin on offense until rodgers got in.

Members online

Latest posts