Greg Jennings gets another TV role bit

L

Lunchboxer

Packers' Jennings catches on as an actor - JSOnline

Jennings made an appearance on the CBS show "Criminal Minds" last year. It was a quick appearance, fun and relatively low-key.
But after the Packers won Super Bowl XLV, the director from USA Network's "Royal Pains" called Jennings because they had actually written a script for him.
Jennings will play himself, although as a coach in a football-themed episode. Jennings didn't know the air date yet, but the show's website said the new season kicks off June 29.
Jennings couldn't believe the opportunity. It's not like he's taken acting classes.
"That's the kind of opportunity I'm talking about," Jennings said. "This has allowed me to explore new opportunities and possibilities."

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice. My fiancee loves that show, so I'll actually get around to seeing it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I worry they have been celebrating a little too much and not putting football first. well see I guess.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I worry they have been celebrating a little too much and not putting football first. well see I guess.

Well there is NO football right now...I think if there was a contract things would be different

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well there is NO football right now...I think if there was a contract things would be different

Your either playing or preparing in my book. Not saying he cant have fun but I would be thrilled if I read about the drills he was doing with some of the young guys on the offense.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Your either playing or preparing in my book. Not saying he cant have fun but I would be thrilled if I read about the drills he was doing with some of the young guys on the offense.

"The young guys on offense" would be just about the whole offense, LOL!

Staff online

Latest posts