Greetings from Morehead, Kentucky

KYPackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey and Howdy from the Bluegrass State.

I was sitting at work tonight trying to watch the game, and I stumbled across this nifty little site you guys have here. I thought I'd join in on the fun and tell you all a little about myself.

I've been a Packer fan since the early 90's. I really didn't pay much attention to the NFL until I got to high school. The closest to team to me was the Bengals, and we all know they haven't been much to write home about in recent years. Anyway, when I got to high school, some of my friends organized an NFL fantasy league. I decided to start watching some NFL so I would be able to compete.

Luckily, one of the first games I watched featured #4 and the Pack. I was immediately struck by the way Brett played the game, and indifference quickly became an obsession. I have a Packer shrine in my apartment, Packer sheets on my bed, and I hope to finally go to my first game this season in Cincinnati.

Looking forward to the forums...

Nelson

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KYPackfan, welcome to the site. Always glad to have more packers fans on board! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcom KyPackfan. This is a great board. I know I certainly enjoy it. I have been on another Packer board, and if you're not in the "in group", they kind of ignore you. Here, it is different. :D :D :D

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ky, glad to have you aboard, it is always great to have interstate Packer fans. Have you had a chance to look into the history of the Packers? It is one of the greatest stories in sports. My wish to you is some day you can get to Green Bay to see the Packer Hall of Fame, take the Stadium tour, and take in a Packer game. It's something you will never forget.
:welcome:

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KyPackfan-Welcome to this great Packer forum from a longtime Green Bay Packer fan located in DePere, Wi. just 5 miles from historic Lambeau Field. Take up Packertraxx excellent advice and come to see Lambeau Field with its beautiful Atrium with Sports Bars, Restaurants, Packer Hall of Fame. Lambeau Field Tours, and Packer Pro Shops (sell packer logo merchandise). Best time to come is during Packer summer training camp, which is going on during this time of the year. I was just out there this morning to watch the Packers practice. The greatest time is to go to a Packer game at Lambeau Field with all the tailgating going on around Lambeau Field and 70,000 Packer fans going wild at Lambeau Field. It rocks!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts