1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Greetings from Denmark, Europe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Core, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Core

Core Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,
    After drifting from forum to forum it seems I finally found the right place. I've been following NFL ever since the first transmission in Denmark (SB '88 ) and it didnt take long afterwards to find the Packers. (all danes are not vikes fan, just cause Andersen played there last year) We only get 1 game pr week so it can be weeks without a Packers game, but I guess the audio broadcast from www.nfl.com is better than nothing, right?

If anyone know if its possible to watch the games through steaming or something like that, please tell me.

Now, is it just me or does the wait actually seem longer this year?

2. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A playoff loss that leaves as bad a taste as the Vikings game will do that to a fan!

3. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome aboard Core. Glad to see the Packers can pull in fans from so far away.

Later
    Leopardmech

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey core, welcome to the site. You should list your location in your profile just for shock value. It's great to see international fans on the site!

5. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome aboard Core. It's wonderful to see Packer fans from across the sea. I believe you'll like it here. Lots of good knowledgeable posters.
    :welcome: