Greetings, All!

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a Packer fan living in the Phoenix area. I moved down here from the Milwaukee area in 1993, and I've been a Packer fan all my life. Thank God for DirecTV! Go Pack!

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauLeaper said:
Hi, I'm a Packer fan living in the Phoenix area. I moved down here from the Milwaukee area in 1993, and I've been a Packer fan all my life. Thank God for DirecTV! Go Pack!

Welcome fellow Arizonan. I moved here in 96 from Wisconsin. I agree about DirecTV. Between DirecTV and the Internet, I still get my fill of Packer football.

Check out MabelMurphys in Scottsdale too if you haven't heard of it.
It's a complete Packer Bar in Arizona. I usually watch DirecTV, but a couple times a year I'll goto MableMurpys to get some Packer atmosphere.

http://www.mabelmurphys.com/

supaj42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome

I'm new here too and have yet to contribute much but welcome.

Ironically, I got rid of my NFL package when I moved to Wisconsin from California and I thought "Thank God - no more DirecTV!"

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauLeaper said:

are you a refugee from the News Chronicle Board too Leaper?

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome LambeauLeaper. We don't have Direct TV up here in Canada but we do get the NFL Sunday Ticket, and the NFL network on cable. I never miss a game.

Later
Leopardmech

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leaper, welcome. Even though you are far away you'll find a lot of good people here so you can stay up on what's happening with the Pack.
:welcome:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts