Great Prime Time Games in 2021

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't remember a season where I have consistently enjoyed watching the prime time games so much. Starting in Week 1:

Cowboys vs Bucs - I thought that it would be a blowout but MM's cowpokes were right there until the end. Dak went 42 of 58 for 403 and 3TDs
Ravens vs Raisers - the first of many primetime overtime games. Gruden wins a big won with a crazy almost ending and then a second crazy ending

Week 2
Giants vs Washington (Thu) - another close 30-29 win pitting NFC East rivals against one another
Chiefs vs Ravens (Sun) - Ravens win 36-35 with late-game heroics by Lamar Jackson

Week 3
Packers vs 49ers (Sun) - a big "signature" win early in the season for the Packers 30-28 on the road against the 2-0 49ers

Week 4
Jaguars vs Bengals (Thu) - who would have thought, but Joe Burrow vs Trevor Lawrence did not disappoint. The 3-1 Bengals win 24-21 in a tight game
Bucs vs Patriots (Sun) - I didn't want to watch the Brady drama, but it was actually a good game. Belichik's defense gave Brady fits but ultimate came up short 17-19
Raiders vs Chargers (Mon) - The game was one-sided until the Raiders awoke in the 2nd half. A fun game with the Raiders within one score until LA scored with 6min left in the game

Week 5
Rams vs Seahawks (Thu) - Russell Wilson gets hurt but Geno Smith almost rallies the Seahawks back. He throws an INT but is valiant and entertaining in his efforts
Colts vs Ravens (Mon) - another OT game, Lamar Jackson's rallies the Ravens back from a butt-whooping to an OT win. Popcorn-worthy football

Week 6
Seahawks vs Steelers (Sun) - yet another OT game with disarray at the end of regulation and a big win by Big Ben
Bills vs Titans (Mon) - Derrick Henry puts it all on his shoulders and runs for 143yds and 3TDs. Tannenhill looked like an MVP on the game-winning drive, and Tenneessee stops Josh Allen on 4th & Goal from the 1yd mark to win the game.

Panthers vs Texans in Week 3 was my snoozer of the season.

By and large, I have been entertained most nights that I have turned on the boob-tube to watch these primetime games.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope that tonight is another one of those great primetime games, win or lose. I never leave games early out of principle. The worst is staying up late, when I know that I should be in bed, just to watch the final seconds tick away from a blowout.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts