Great Article On A Great Game

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, it's NOT about the Ice Bowl, but the championship the year before, when the Packers won in the Cotton Bowl. I remember the game well, and it was every bit as exciting as the Ice Bowl. We got to see this game on national TV, whereas the Ice Bowl was blacked out and we listened on the radio.
Credit the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel:

http://www.jsonline.com/story/sport...go-starr-shined-epic-nfl-title-game/95856906/

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Watched it with my Dad and we both jumped off the couch cheering when Dave Robinson forced that errant throw and INT to Tom Brown. What great memories!
Geeeez......thanks for giving away the ending! :rolleyes: :p

Here are some highlights if you want to revisit it. :D

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Sky King

Reaction score
Geeeez......thanks for giving away the ending! :rolleyes: :p

Here are some highlights if you want to revisit it. :D

Sorry about that. And congratulations for being able to avoid all media and other Packer fans for a half decade. Now you get to watch those all those highlights as though they're actually happening in real time. ;)

MontyPython

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched it with my Dad and we both jumped off the couch cheering when Dave Robinson forced that errant throw and INT to Tom Brown. What great memories!

Me too.....on a 10" Tv.

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Yeah, we used to watch games with Dad when we were young too. But they usually wound us up so much that at halftime we would go out in the field and play football and miss the second half. I don't know how many good games there were where we only saw the first half. :roflmao:

Members online

Latest posts