Grades vs Titans (sorry didn't realize didn't post)

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As always take them as you wish (ignore, worship) I don't care I'm merely sharing the highest 5 and lowest 5 PFF graded players of the game (minimum 10 snaps):

Offense Best:
David Bakhtiari 77.1
Randall Cobb 70.5
Yosh Nijman 66.5
Christian Watson 66.2
Aaron Jones 65.7

Offense Worst:
Sammy Watkins 53.7
Jon Runyan 54.2
Josiah Deguara 54.4
Robert Tonyan 54.9
Marcedes Lewis 57.9

Defense Best:
Krys Barnes 83.1
Kingsley Enagbare 80.8
Jonathan Garvin 80.1
Preston Smith 74.7
Quay Walker 73.6

Defense Worst:
Rudy Ford 33.2
Darnell Savage 54.6
Jarran Reed 62.3
Jaire Alexander 62.5
Kenny Clark 65.5

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As always take them as you wish (ignore, worship) I don't care I'm merely sharing the highest 5 and lowest 5 PFF graded players of the game (minimum 10 snaps):

Offense Best:
David Bakhtiari 77.1
Randall Cobb 70.5
Yosh Nijman 66.5
Christian Watson 66.2
Aaron Jones 65.7

Offense Worst:
Sammy Watkins 53.7
Jon Runyan 54.2
Josiah Deguara 54.4
Robert Tonyan 54.9
Marcedes Lewis 57.9

Defense Best:
Krys Barnes 83.1
Kingsley Enagbare 80.8
Jonathan Garvin 80.1
Preston Smith 74.7
Quay Walker 73.6

Defense Worst:
Rudy Ford 33.2
Darnell Savage 54.6
Jarran Reed 62.3
Jaire Alexander 62.5
Kenny Clark 65.5
Bahk is CLOSE to worth every penny when he's healthy, he's still Top 3 to 5 when healthy

Quay has a bright future IMHO

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bahk is CLOSE to worth every penny when he's healthy, he's still Top 3 to 5 when healthy

Quay has a bright future IMHO

Quay is a roller coaster, which was expected by anyone with a rookie - especially an athletic side to side type that all of a sudden is tasked with increased role. Krys Barnes back is massive against run defense as many of us brought up continually when he was out. The guy that has continued to prove to have a possibly brighter future than Quay is Kingsley, that cat has stepped up into a role a year or two ahead of schedule that no one wanted him to have to take on and is.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quay was making mistakes 100 MPH earlier in the year, now he's making less and still going 100MPH. The difference the past couple weeks in his level of play has been noticeable to me. Getting more fluid out there. By year 3 I think everyone is going to know his name.

Engabare is showing all the signs and productivity of a very very good edge guy for a long time. Toss in Watson's recent availability and production and this years draft class is looking pretty dang good.

Sammy had a bit of resurgence for me in the Dallas game with 2 nice timely catches. But then last week, his basic non participation in some plays looked bad and half running routes cost us.

It was great to see Cobb back out there. you can tell he has lost no love for the game, the team around him, or the fans.

Reaction score
Defense Worst:
Rudy Ford 33.2
Darnell Savage 54.6
Jarran Reed 62.3
Jaire Alexander 62.5
Kenny Clark 65.5

What do you have to do to beat out Savage for the worst on the field? Did he pull a Davante and mug a reporter going through the tunnel?:eek: or something

mradtke66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense Worst:
Rudy Ford 33.2
Darnell Savage 54.6
Jarran Reed 62.3
Jaire Alexander 62.5
Kenny Clark 65.5

What do you have to do to beat out Savage for the worst on the field? Did he pull a Davante and mug a reporter going through the tunnel?:eek: or something

Savage has played better as the nickel corner, so I'm not surprised Ford scored worse.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quay was making mistakes 100 MPH earlier in the year, now he's making less and still going 100MPH. The difference the past couple weeks in his level of play has been noticeable to me. Getting more fluid out there. By year 3 I think everyone is going to know his name.

Engabare is showing all the signs and productivity of a very very good edge guy for a long time. Toss in Watson's recent availability and production and this years draft class is looking pretty dang good.

Sammy had a bit of resurgence for me in the Dallas game with 2 nice timely catches. But then last week, his basic non participation in some plays looked bad and half running routes cost us.

It was great to see Cobb back out there. you can tell he has lost no love for the game, the team around him, or the fans.
I see they brought Geranimo Allison in for a work out..tells you what they think about Watkins!

D

Deleted member 6794

PFF graded Ford terribly in all aspects of the game vs. the Titans (run defense, tackling, coverage).

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts