Good Luck you Cheeseheads

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just stopping by to wish all of you Packers fans an enjoyable season. Your division looks better than it has for years so I think you've got your work cut out. Good luck though

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFCN is crazy stacked. Oh to be in a division like the Pats or something where we'd play the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets every year.

OP
OP
Beagle

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:cautious: Dallas fan? Here? Being nice???

I'm not buying it.
He is a spy!!!!

We need all the help we can get this year.
I occasionally come here to talk football and escape some of the 'We should be winning the SB every year' Cowboys fans. This place is well managed and relatively sane compared to my own teams' fora

Conso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need all the help we can get this year.
I occasionally come here to talk football and escape some of the 'We should be winning the SB every year' Cowboys fans. This place is well managed and relatively sane compared to my own teams' fora
You could always come here and cheer for us... we won’t tell the Dallas forums.

OP
OP
Beagle

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You could always come here and cheer for us... we won’t tell the Dallas forums.

I'm mostly on the Cowboys forums, but this is an island of tranquillity by comparison.
But you know how sports fandom works, you don't drop your team no matter how bad it gets, especially not after 25 years. Doesn't mean you have to hate every other team out there, I like the Packers, Steelers, Bengals, 49ers, I even have a bit of a soft spot for the Redskins...but my support for all of them only goes so far.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just stopping by to wish all of you Packers fans an enjoyable season. Your team looks better than it has for years so I think you're going to the superbowl. wish my team was good as yours!
fix it for you, champ! good luck with your season, too. you're going to need it!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Just stopping by to wish all of you Packers fans an enjoyable season. Your division looks better than it has for years so I think you've got your work cut out. Good luck though

Thanks and back at ya. should be an interesting year for the Pack in view of the apparent improvement of all of the teams in the North. We shall see.

Reaction score
Still trying to figure out if it’s “good luck!” Like ones mom would say?
Or “Good Luck!” Like my X girlfriend once said!

Members online

No members online now.