Good Game Pack!

V

Vikeman

You guys deserved the division and just wanted it more. No whining, no complaining, no *****ing about refs. I knew with 1:30 left on the clock that it was all the time Favre needed. Hopefully for us Favre will retire and you guys retain Sherman! LoL.

The Silver lining with this defeat is that Tice will likely be gone. Good Luck the rest of the way. Neither team deserves the playoffs but somebody had to win the division.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you're a stand up guy 4th, the game was rediculous...im going grey at 26 years of age.

i think you guys should hang on to tice for a couple more years though... :cross:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26. I appreciate the football chat you have posted. You are welcome to stop by and post any time man. You are a classy viking fan. (Did I just say that? whoa...)

V

Vikeman

Moss is still hurt. The coaching staff is just throwing up smoke and mirrors saying he's not. Nobody can cover Moss in the nfl when he's healthy. They all have tried but were made to look stupid.

acw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's hard to believe Tice would play him if he can't run routes. Anyone is better than that, or so it would seem. Not that I'm doubting what you say, I don't know, but would Tice do that?

V

Vikeman

To save his *** he would. Moss throughout the years have owned the Paclers. He enjoys the spotlight and nationally televised games. So to see him jogging out there you know something is up.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
The Silver lining with this defeat is that Tice will likely be gone. Good Luck the rest of the way. Neither team deserves the playoffs but somebody had to win the division.
I think you may have it a bit backwards.... Tice is a good Coach that fired up a tired team after Denny left... The problem is there 's no real leader in the Locker room.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts