Go to jail or give up Packers tickets?

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Justice in Packerland!! You got to love it!! It is a punishment to fit the crime. Creative punishment by Winnebago County Judge Scott Woldt. If I live in Oshkosh he get my vote anytime. But that is quite a decision to made by a big packer Fan , 90 days in the "slammer or donate your ticket to Charity. Say Good Packer fans out there, what would you decided jail or Packer tickets??HUmm!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Jail isn't fun by any stretch, but been there for nearly twice as long and survived, I'd definetely sit the time so my family and I could have the memories of seeing Brett Favre and the Packers play.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to her defense lawyer "she's going to give up the Packer tickets" She gave her tickets to charity, thus avoiding 90 days in the "slammer."---------------A wise decision by this woman---I think??

VikingNed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'de have to say give up the tickets also, there is always next season, but she could never errase the jail time rap on her records.....

could have a huge impact on her future, careers ect.....

Yes, even here in Connecticut, it's all over the sports radio stations.
espn, The Fan WFAN (out of New York).....

They are really cutting up on this lady.....Maybe she will think twice before stealing again...

Better her than me though......LOL....

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
VikingNed said:
I'de have to say give up the tickets also, there is always next season, but she could never errase the jail time rap on her records.....

could have a huge impact on her future, careers ect.....

Yes, even here in Connecticut, it's all over the sports radio stations.
espn, The Fan WFAN (out of New York).....

They are really cutting up on this lady.....Maybe she will think twice before stealing again...

Better her than me though......LOL....

I understand where you are coming from, but she's almost sixty.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gotarace27 said:
Hell if she starts sitting now... she will be out in time for those Packer games. :mrgreen:
That's what I was thinking at the end of the Story....
Exactly when.. would she be expected to do that 90 days? Eh?

spaulding

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather watch all the Packer games at home for 1 year rather than depriving children of a parent for 3 months because i was a complete idiot.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing's for sure - she's already embarrassed her kids (how many?) by getting brought before a Judge with those charges..... not easy to deal with!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
spaulding said:
I'd rather watch all the Packer games at home for 1 year rather than depriving children of a parent for 3 months because i was a complete idiot.

Good point! I didn't even think about that she could have children. I for some reason thought it was just her and husband as a family

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts