1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Go Packers!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TFLHNDN, Aug 23, 2011.

1. TFLHNDN

TFLHNDN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Greetings,

Just a note to introduce myself. Been a Packers fan since I was in high school and I love Wisconsin. I live in Nebraska and love football in general. I am stoked for October 1 and our Big Ten opener. I love the outdoors and doing handy things around the house. I'm currently serving in the Marine reserve so a shout out to the vets. I will be going to my first ever NFL game in Green Bay October 2nd.

If anyone has any must see or do for Green Bay or Wisconsin in general I am all ears. We are spending a week there and hitting up the Nebraska/Wisconsin in Madison but would like to take in as much as we can.

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Welcome to The Family! It's sure to be a great season for The Pack!!! Nice to meet you and hope to chat some Packers football! :)

3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Welcome!
    If you search the forum,..there is a link that has things to do in Green Bay!

I'm sure some kind soul will find it and post it for you!

4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    • Like Like x 1
  5. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Drink beer, eat cheese, watch football. (repeat)

6. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,005
    Usually I have trouble getting past the first item. I start my repeats then.

• Like Like x 1
  7. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,959
    Welcome!!

Post often and tell us how your trip was

8. TFLHNDN

TFLHNDN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Well it has been darn near a year since I was on here. Life. Our trip was incredible, the people of WI were more than welcoming. We got to see a lot but not as much as I would have liked but with two small kids we squeezed in the big things. The Cornhusker game was awesome, minus the loss but the people around us were extremely friendly and I would love to attend another Badgers game. The Packers game was beyond description. It has been a goal of mine to attend a game in Green Bay since I before I could drive.

I hope that when WI comes to Lincoln that their fans are as warmly received as we were.