GO IRISH!!!

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any Irish fans on here?

I just managed to find the time to watch the Notre Dame/UCLA game last night. WHAT A FINISH!!! One of the most exciting games I watched all season.

GO IRISH!!!

Robert C. Hedley

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not the biggest college football fan around, but I always make sure to find out how Notre Dame and Texas A&M do each weekend.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My daughter is a senior this year at ND. She is pretty good friends with Brady Quinn, Jeff Samardja, Victor Abiamiri, Tommy Z. and a few others.

The senior class is very tight and a great group of kids. My 20 year old niece (who is a huge ND and Brady Quinn fan passed away tragically, recently) and somebody told a couple of the guys. Brady and Victor both sent an email of condolence to my sister and her family. Brady's was read at the funeral. Neither of these kids knew my niece or any of her family. They just knew from my daughter that the family was really hurting. The maturity of these 21 year old "kids" is unbelievable. I won't divulge what they wrote but it wasn't just your typical "sorry about your loss" note.

So when anything about the draft or college football is brought up you now know why there will be such a heavy Notre Dame slant to it.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have nothing against the players at ND, but I just really hate that university.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Notre Dame is for poor people

Brady Quinn? More like Brady...Loser (I'll have to edit this later, that sucked)

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sort of not really kind of like the Irish but when they were good but not always suppose to win when they were like 7-5 or 8-4. Not 10-2 and they get all the media.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
11:45 to go in the 4th quarter.
ND 14
LSU 34

Maybe ND should take Army, Navy, Air Force and the Merchant Marines of off their schedule.

Members online

Latest posts