Give me a break.... Sharper running his mouth AGAIN.

Reaction score
Surprise, Surprise. In the midst of a three int. game by Darren Sharper, he decided to boast.

Licking his chops
After picking off three passes Sunday in Minnesota's victory over the New York Giants, former Packers safety Darren Sharper was looking forward to his return to Lambeau Field on Monday night.

The Packers released Sharper in the off-season after he refused to take a pay cut and he currently leads the NFL in interceptions with five.

"They'll be looking at this film so they'll know what pretty much they could have had," Sharper said, referring to the Packers.

Link: ( http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/nov05/370620.asp )

What they could have had? Is he refering to the whole love boat thing, because he sure as hell can't possibly mean his play. This man loves to run his mouth. He just happens to be in the right place at the right time. Can't wait till this monday to shut him up.... permanently.

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed.

Sharper has had 1 good game this season, good job Darren. He made a career of that in Green Bay.

I'm also curious how he explained that love boat issue to his wife.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back in the old days(before the NFL put skirts on the players) a guy like Darren Sharper would have made it about halfway through the first quarter before he mysteriously left the game with a serious injury.

When the league outlawed the rough stuff, the big mouths(like T.O. and Sharper) would have been severely injured. Ditka said the other day in his day showing off and running his mouth would have resulted in Ray Nitschke "shoving a ball up his ***". (His words.)

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so it seems like the NFL has to either allow for the namby pamby loud mouth showoffs or take off the restirctor plates and allow the true football players to keep these hosers in check.

I say allow for the good 'ole days that Ditka refers to, which is what the fans REALLY want to see.

packman31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sharper was hit in the hands by 2 of those ints and one was a deflection off of a reciever, so whats the big deal you or I could of done that. I hope he gets burned for a couple of td's monday night. That giant game was sick, the queen offense scored 3 points that game the rest was punt return, kick return and an int return.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He can blab all he wants......to me Collins is an upgrade with a great future. Sharper is an average safety no more....no less.

V

Vikeman

Sharper has had a few good games...including week 1 where he took an int to the house and knocked Pittman out of the game. It's ok to hate the guy but get your friggen facts straight.

Members online

Latest posts