Gilmore released

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By trading him the Panthers are now responsible for paying him his salary whereas if he had been released the Patriots would have owed him whatever he was due on his 2021 contract is that right.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By trading him the Panthers are now responsible for paying him his salary whereas if he had been released the Patriots would have owed him whatever he was due on his 2021 contract is that right.
yes, trading the contract goes with.

If cut, that team pays the remainder for a vet like that and if signing with another team, then the difference if it's less than they would have made.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im more of an advocate for Jaylon than for Stephon anyway given the price tags (and assuming that Jaire isnt out for more then a month)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 79BAE673-11D9-445E-BDFA-6D58B611AD22.png
    79BAE673-11D9-445E-BDFA-6D58B611AD22.png
    296.1 KB · Views: 112

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol @ anyone thinking the Packers will do anything “splashy” in season
With only 7 million available and probably needing another 2-3 just to get thru the season with bargain replacements for any injuries or just elevating from the PS I would definitely keep expectations tempered for the remainder of the season :)

Though I can see a contract with J. Smith to bring him here that is doable, that would be rather splashy I think.
ya that is all I am say g there just is not much money. Jaylon would be interesting but highly doubt it happens

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol @ anyone thinking the Packers will do anything “splashy” in season

ya that is all I am say g there just is not much money. Jaylon would be interesting but highly doubt it happens
He wants a ring and loves matt

Care to make a bet?

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He wants a ring and loves matt

Care to make a bet?
No, but history says it won’t happen, someone will offer more than the Packers. I would be rather impressed if he became a player that turned down more money to play where he wants to play

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No, but history says it won’t happen, someone will offer more than the Packers. I would be rather impressed if he became a player that turned down more money to play where he wants to play
Chicken ****

So sure of your self

Members online

Latest posts