George Pickens is really good!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of Packer fans wanted to see George Pickens become a Packer. Check out this week 3 TNF catch...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

He was my favorite WR for us. I hope he never does well against us but makes me a prophet with my first round grade on him

D

Deleted member 6794

A lot of Packer fans wanted to see George Pickens become a Packer. Check out this week 3 TNF catch...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

While there's no doubt that's an amazing catch Pickens (6-65-0) hasn't put up any better numbers in three games than both Doubs (6-64-0) and Watson (5-43-0) have done in only two. In addition he has already complained about not being targeted enough.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While there's no doubt that's an amazing catch Pickens (6-65-0) hasn't put up any better numbers in three games than both Doubs (6-64-0) and Watson (5-43-0) have done in only two. In addition he has already complained about not being targeted enough.
Apples to oranges comparison between Pickens & Doubs/Watson. Pickens is the 4th most targeted Steeler (12), has Trubisky throwing to him, and is catching 42% of targets (5 of 12).

The Packers have 7 players with between 6-9 targets, which includes both Doubs (8 targets for catch rate of 75%) & Watson (7 for 71%).

Wouldn't trade either of our receivers for Pickens, but think with AR throwing to him he'd be less "needy" and would have better catch percentage.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

Apples to oranges comparison between Pickens & Doubs/Watson. Pickens is the 4th most targeted Steeler (12), has Trubisky throwing to him, and is catching 42% of targets (5 of 12).

The Packers have 7 players with between 6-9 targets, which includes both Doubs (8 targets for catch rate of 75%) & Watson (7 for 71%).

Wouldn't trade either of our receivers for Pickens, but think with AR throwing to him he'd be less "needy" and would have better catch percentage.

I agree that the Packers receivers definitely benefit from Rodgers throwing them the ball instead of Trubisky.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts